Puszynka

May 28, 2023

Hello my name is Anna and I have just joined, I would like to say hello and that I’m looking forward to utilising as much as I can in this club, I love dogs and had a few but now I have a male cat and a kitten both rescue the cat a male from RSPCA and the kitten AWL I love them both and they love each other. When he startedblicking her I had a funny thought that he was just tasting her if she would be good to eat lol, I’ll say bye to you all for now.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello, my name is Les and I am 83, disabled and cared for by my son in his home which we gave him some years ago. I lost my husband of 40 years tragically in January this year. I find no one will help the disabled much and I just get ripped off because I have to shop on line as I can not get out. Luckily I have a wonderful cleaner and her husband who will do anything for me. Forget MY AGED CARE. I would like to post about a woman in tears because she has to wait a couple of months to get her "entitled" money for her daughter. For my son who is 63 in his entire life I have received 10 pound from the Government and went back to work when he was 1 month old. Another son was killed on the road and no one gave me anything to bury him so stop moaning about what you should have and think about what you have. I could give you my life story, which has not been at all easy so just be thankful as I am and put a smile on your face and be nice to others.

Last edited:

Hello my name is Anna and I have just joined, I would like to say hello and that I’m looking forward to utilising as much as I can in this club, I love dogs and had a few but now I have a male cat and a kitten both rescue the cat a male from RSPCA and the kitten AWL I love them both and they love each other. When he startedblicking her I had a funny thought that he was just tasting her if she would be good to eat lol, I’ll say bye to you all for now.
Welcome to the SDC family, @Puszynka! :) It's nice meeting you. I looove animals too. I have both a dog and a cat. I would love to see some pictures of yours if you're willing to share them with us!