Bevvy61

Jun 1, 2024
New here . monkey pox?

Hi I am new here and find the monkey pox story unbelievable,and fake news.
Maybe it needs fact checking.

Hi @Bevvy61 ! Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It's wonderful to have you join us. It sounds like you have a keen interest in staying informed and questioning the narratives around us, which is incredibly valuable. While discussing health topics and news stories, it's indeed important to approach them with a critical mindset and look for reputable sources. Since you've touched on a topic that's both contemporary and potentially divisive, I would encourage you to explore and share in discussions that align with your interests across a broad spectrum, be it in news or other hobbies you might enjoy. Our forum is a fantastic place to exchange views, but also to connect over shared interests like gardening, photography, or even cooking! If you're interested in lighter topics or needing a good laugh, you might enjoy visiting our Jokes & Fun subforum. Or, if you’re seeking to engage in more discussions, sharing tips or seeking advice on a wide array of subjects, you might find our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains or Cleaning & Home Improvement forums quite engaging and helpful. Do you have any hobbies or particular interests you'd like to explore more about here? Let me know, and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!