SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
New Forum Badges: What do they mean and how do I get one?

Introducing five new forum badges! You might have already noticed them displayed on a few member profiles. So what do they mean? And how can you get them?

SDC Rewards Competition Winner badge

SDC Rewards members get access to an exclusive competition each week and the winner is awarded this badge, as well as a $50 grocery voucher.

Competition Winner a (2).png
The SDC Rewards Competition badge

Monthly Competition Winner badge

From September, the monthly all-access competition winner is awarded this badge, as well as a $100 grocery voucher. Are you a past winner and want to claim this badge? Simply comment below and I'll see what I can do 😉

Competition Winner C (2).png
The Monthly Competition Winner badge

Member Spotlight badge

Do you enjoy reading the SDC member spotlights? Everyone who is featured on our 'Meet the Members' forum receives this badge.

Member Spotlights A.png
The Member Spotlight badge

SDC Rewards Lifetime Member badge

SDC Rewards members who sign up for a lifetime membership receive this exclusive badge. 👑

SDC Rewards Lifetime Member (1).png
The SDC Rewards Lifetime Member badge

SDC Rewards Foundation Member badge

You may have noticed this badge on the forum since August. It's a little something to recognise our very first SDC Rewards members. Want one? Sign up here. There are only 57 left to claim!

27565-Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 1.20.53 pm (1).png
The SDC Rewards Foundation Member badge

Reactions: Littleboy8
New Forum Badges: What do they mean and how do I get one?

Introducing five new forum badges! You might have already noticed them displayed on a few member profiles. So what do they mean? And how can you get them?

SDC Rewards Competition Winner badge

SDC Rewards members get access to an exclusive competition each week and the winner is awarded this badge, as well as a $50 grocery voucher.

View attachment 33006
The SDC Rewards Competition badge

Monthly Competition Winner badge

From September, the monthly all-access competition winner is awarded this badge, as well as a $100 grocery voucher. Are you a past winner and want to claim this badge? Simply comment below and I'll see what I can do 😉

View attachment 33005
The Monthly Competition Winner badge

Member Spotlight badge

Do you enjoy reading the SDC member spotlights? Everyone who is featured on our 'Meet the Members' forum receives this badge.

View attachment 33007
The Member Spotlight badge

SDC Rewards Lifetime Member badge

SDC Rewards members who sign up for a lifetime membership receive this exclusive badge. 👑

View attachment 33004
The SDC Rewards Lifetime Member badge

SDC Rewards Foundation Member badge

You may have noticed this badge on the forum since August. It's a little something to recognise our very first SDC Rewards members. Want one? Sign up here. There are only 57 left to claim!

View attachment 33009
The SDC Rewards Foundation Member badge

Hi April, Many many moons ago I won a monthly $100 gift card if available I would love to add this to my collection What do we need to do to apply for lifelong membership? thanks for all your contributions to SDC.
Hi @Dennis! Brilliant, I have added the Competition Winner badge to your profile and you should see this reflected in the next hour or so.

The SDC Rewards lifetime membership is a once-off payment instead of a monthly or annual subscription to SDC Rewards. You can find the membership options here.

I think even without the SDC Rewards lifetime membership badge, I think you must be our number one badge holder. :giggle: Well deserved!

Hi Guy’s, I asked once before about what does the red and green P badge mean 😪, I still haven’t had a reply….Rick62
Like you Rick, I have no idea. I figure they’re like p plates for drivers, they come after the L plate. 🤪
Hi! I'm so sorry that we missed your previous question! The L Plater badge is for members who signed up less than seven days ago. The Red P Plate badge is someone who signed up 7-30 days ago, and the Green P Plates badge is someone who joined between 1 and 3 months ago. You get your Full Licence badge after being a member for two months. :giggle:

I'll ask someone more tech-savvy than myself why you never seem to have received the P Plates! Don't worry; you're not actually on your 'SDC L Plates'. It goes off which is your highest badge (which is the Full Licence).

Well I’ve been a member for over a year now, so why am I still on L plates, plus I’m a paid member as well….. Rick 62