New Everyday Rewards Extra member saves big at Woolies after only two days: 'Definitely worth it!'

It's no secret that grocery prices are skyrocketing, but fear not, members! Our favourite supermarkets are offering some serious savings through their rewards and loyalty programs.

Take Woolworths' Everyday Extra program, for example. For a small monthly fee, subscribers gain access to discounts, triple points on purchases, and exclusive one-time offers.

But don't just take our word for it; listen to this newly registered Everyday Extra member who recently took to social media to boast about her jaw-dropping savings just two days after signing up!

Sharing in a popular Facebook group, the Woolies shopper said she was already an Everyday Rewards member, and she wanted to upgrade it and went on to sign up for the Everyday Extra program.

And after just a couple of days, she had already accumulated huge savings and so many extra points! 'It's definitely worth it!' she gladly shared.

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 12.58.55 PM.png
A shopper has taken to social media to share how she racked up almost $60 in savings in just two days after becoming an Everyday Rewards Extra member. Credit: Facebook.

We have to say, the results were astounding. Not only did she save a whopping $59.90 in additional discounts, but she also racked up an impressive 2,332 extra Everyday Rewards points.

It's not hard to see why she believes the decision to join was a no-brainer. So why not give it a try and see for yourself the potential rewards and savings that await?

And she's not alone in her experience; other Everyday Extra members have chimed in with their own impressive savings. One member saved $336 since signing up last August, another saved $494, and a third saved $140 in just their second month.

'It's totally worth it in my family!' the third added. Safe to say, these shoppers all agree that Everyday Extra is worth every dollar.

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 12.58.47 PM.png
Woolworths estimates that shoppers who take advantage of Everyday Extra are likely to save between $250 and $400 a year. Credit: Woolworths Group.

For a small monthly fee of $7 (or $59 for an annual membership, which works out to about $5 each month), Everyday Extra members receive 10% off one shop per month at Woolworths and BIG W. Plus, they can earn three times the usual amount of Everyday Rewards points, every shop, which can add up to some serious savings.

According to the supermarket, members can expect to save between $250 and $400 a year in addition to the $210 savings of members who regularly boost offers!

And the best part, you can try it out with a 30-day trial period and cancel at any time.

However, it is important to note that in order to participate in the Everyday Extra program, individuals must be enrolled in the Everyday Rewards program and maintain an active membership.

Upon cancellation of the Everyday Rewards membership, the associated Everyday Extra subscription will also be deactivated.
Key Takeaways

• A Woolworths supermarket shopper revealed her jaw-dropping savings just two days after becoming an Everyday Rewards Extra member.
  • Everyday Rewards Extra is a recently launched program by Woolies where subscribers can pay a small fee to get a wide range of benefits.
  • For a small monthly fee of $7, customers can earn three times the usual amount of Everyday Rewards points and save between $250 and $400 a year.

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 12.58.23 PM.png
Customers who want to test out the upgrade can take advantage of Woolworths' current free trial offer. Credit: Woolworths.

For more information about the Everyday Extra program, here are some commonly asked questions by shoppers:

How does Everyday Extra work with my Everyday Rewards membership?

Once you subscribe to Everyday Extra, your account will be automatically upgraded to include the additional perks. To take advantage of these benefits, simply use your Everyday Rewards Card when shopping at Woolworths and BIG W stores or link it to your online accounts.

Managing your Everyday Extra plan is also made easy through the Everyday Rewards app and online account.

How do I enjoy my Extra Discount at Woolworths and BIG W every month?

As a subscriber of the Everyday Extra program, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on one purchase per month at Woolworths and BIG W, both in-store and online.

The discount can be applied to a single purchase with a maximum value of $500 at Woolworths and another purchase with a maximum value of $500 at BIG W each month, equating to potential savings of up to $100 per month.

You will receive an email notification every month to inform you of the availability of your Extra Discount. (The discounts are renewed on the first day of each calendar month and expire on the last day of the same month.)

Can I pause my subscription?

As of this writing, the option to temporarily suspend the Everyday Extra subscription is not available. However, the company is actively exploring potential solutions to provide this service in the future.

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 12.58.11 PM.png
To subscribe, customers must have an active Everyday Rewards account. Credit: Facebook/Everyday Rewards.

You read it here, members! Considering the potential savings, being an Everyday Extra member sounds like a great option for anyone who shops at Woolworths and BIG W frequently. Take a leaf out of this shopper's book – consider signing up and start reaping the rewards today!

If you've already signed up for Everyday Rewards Extra, we'd love to hear about your experience! How have you benefited from the program, and what tips do you have for taking advantage of all the discounts and additional rewards points? Share your stories with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
It's worth joining every day rewards and flybuys even if you don't pay the monthly fee it's worth it. Points accumulate quickly and don't expire.

If you are shopping anyway why not add a card . Both cards offer bonus points throughout the year and some bonus points can be huge

Flybuys I would receive around $800 a year .

Even if it's $50 it's worth it

It's no secret that grocery prices are skyrocketing, but fear not, members! Our favourite supermarkets are offering some serious savings through their rewards and loyalty programs.

Take Woolworths' Everyday Extra program, for example. For a small monthly fee, subscribers gain access to discounts, triple points on purchases, and exclusive one-time offers.

But don't just take our word for it; listen to this newly registered Everyday Extra member who recently took to social media to boast about her jaw-dropping savings just two days after signing up!

Sharing in a popular Facebook group, the Woolies shopper said she was already an Everyday Rewards member, and she wanted to upgrade it and went on to sign up for the Everyday Extra program.

And after just a couple of days, she had already accumulated huge savings and so many extra points! 'It's definitely worth it!' she gladly shared.

View attachment 11983
A shopper has taken to social media to share how she racked up almost $60 in savings in just two days after becoming an Everyday Rewards Extra member. Credit: Facebook.

We have to say, the results were astounding. Not only did she save a whopping $59.90 in additional discounts, but she also racked up an impressive 2,332 extra Everyday Rewards points.

It's not hard to see why she believes the decision to join was a no-brainer. So why not give it a try and see for yourself the potential rewards and savings that await?

And she's not alone in her experience; other Everyday Extra members have chimed in with their own impressive savings. One member saved $336 since signing up last August, another saved $494, and a third saved $140 in just their second month.

'It's totally worth it in my family!' the third added. Safe to say, these shoppers all agree that Everyday Extra is worth every dollar.

View attachment 11982
Woolworths estimates that shoppers who take advantage of Everyday Extra are likely to save between $250 and $400 a year. Credit: Woolworths Group.

For a small monthly fee of $7 (or $59 for an annual membership, which works out to about $5 each month), Everyday Extra members receive 10% off one shop per month at Woolworths and BIG W. Plus, they can earn three times the usual amount of Everyday Rewards points, every shop, which can add up to some serious savings.

According to the supermarket, members can expect to save between $250 and $400 a year in addition to the $210 savings of members who regularly boost offers!

And the best part, you can try it out with a 30-day trial period and cancel at any time.

However, it is important to note that in order to participate in the Everyday Extra program, individuals must be enrolled in the Everyday Rewards program and maintain an active membership.

Upon cancellation of the Everyday Rewards membership, the associated Everyday Extra subscription will also be deactivated.
Key Takeaways

• A Woolworths supermarket shopper revealed her jaw-dropping savings just two days after becoming an Everyday Rewards Extra member.
  • Everyday Rewards Extra is a recently launched program by Woolies where subscribers can pay a small fee to get a wide range of benefits.
  • For a small monthly fee of $7, customers can earn three times the usual amount of Everyday Rewards points and save between $250 and $400 a year.

View attachment 11984
Customers who want to test out the upgrade can take advantage of Woolworths' current free trial offer. Credit: Woolworths.

For more information about the Everyday Extra program, here are some commonly asked questions by shoppers:

How does Everyday Extra work with my Everyday Rewards membership?

Once you subscribe to Everyday Extra, your account will be automatically upgraded to include the additional perks. To take advantage of these benefits, simply use your Everyday Rewards Card when shopping at Woolworths and BIG W stores or link it to your online accounts.

Managing your Everyday Extra plan is also made easy through the Everyday Rewards app and online account.

How do I enjoy my Extra Discount at Woolworths and BIG W every month?

As a subscriber of the Everyday Extra program, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on one purchase per month at Woolworths and BIG W, both in-store and online.

The discount can be applied to a single purchase with a maximum value of $500 at Woolworths and another purchase with a maximum value of $500 at BIG W each month, equating to potential savings of up to $100 per month.

You will receive an email notification every month to inform you of the availability of your Extra Discount. (The discounts are renewed on the first day of each calendar month and expire on the last day of the same month.)

Can I pause my subscription?

As of this writing, the option to temporarily suspend the Everyday Extra subscription is not available. However, the company is actively exploring potential solutions to provide this service in the future.

View attachment 11985
To subscribe, customers must have an active Everyday Rewards account. Credit: Facebook/Everyday Rewards.

You read it here, members! Considering the potential savings, being an Everyday Extra member sounds like a great option for anyone who shops at Woolworths and BIG W frequently. Take a leaf out of this shopper's book – consider signing up and start reaping the rewards today!

If you've already signed up for Everyday Rewards Extra, we'd love to hear about your experience! How have you benefited from the program, and what tips do you have for taking advantage of all the discounts and additional rewards points? Share your stories with us in the comments below!

Might give it a go seeing I’m already an Everyday Rewards member. I find (at my local Woolies anyways) that they have a better meat selection a lot of the time, so might be worth looking at doing a once a month meat shop for the savings. On a pension, I’m really struggling so any savings sound good to me.

Might give it a go seeing I’m already an Everyday Rewards member. I find (at my local Woolies anyways) that they have a better meat selection a lot of the time, so might be worth looking at doing a once a month meat shop for the savings. On a pension, I’m really struggling so any savings sound good to me.
Well worth it pay yearly sub it's cheaper

I am guessing this works great for families. Don't think it would help much if you are a single pensioner. Pity it wasn't around when my kids were little. 😀
There are olny two of us,(myself and my mother) both of us pensioners. I joined the extra and although I do not spend like a family the savings are incredible. It does not take long to recoup the initial cost.

I am a rewards extra member. The benefits sure do add up quickly, even if like me you are only buying for one. I estimate that once a quarter I should be able to get one weeks groceries for free, that's got to be a good thing, although I'll probably save some of the points to be able to have a real blow out come Christmas time! :)

Reactions: Marj53
I joined up last September 2022 and it was great to begin with, then I like many received either no Boosters of maybe one a month and ridiculous expectations on how much one must spend to get even more extra points, whereas some people were getting Boosters and spend $50 and get 5x - 10x Extra Points. Yes, the standard is 3x Points every spend and 10% Off once a months at Woollies and also Big W. Many were excluding from getting the emails/SMS with Boosters. WE were simply cut off and I like many were told that we had told them that we wanted out even though like me I had just paid the $59 Annual Fees. Like me, many were told it would tax 6-10 weeks to fix. There were many of us. I got so fed-up that I drafted Woolworths a detailed email WARNING them that I had paid the Annual Fees and like many had done so as well. That when we paid the annual fees that we and they entered into an agreement and that they were committing breaches every time that did it to me and each breach as well to every other person who had paid the annual $59 fees or agreed to the $7.00 monthly fees. I also warned them that their breaches were also FRAUD. That when they took my $59 Annual Fees that each day they were defrauding me. That their excuse that it would take 6-10 weeks to fix were now several months. I warned them about ICAC, ACCC, Dept of Fair Trade of NSW (and every other state) and warned them that each offence for each customer was an offence in itself including what they had done in the past. Boy, did they do the trick. Talk about FAST TRACKING their ways. I have not had a problem since I drafted and sent that lengthy email.

I will be seeing a old school friend for lunch on Wednesday after 3 years and her daughter. It's been the first time since covid. I have already mentioned this Woolworths Extra Rewards and how it works and yes, it is worth the 10% Off once per month, plus the extra points 3x and then Boosters for items for extra points, dates when you spend so much and you get 5x - 10x points. I'm just hoping that Woolworths does not go back to what I believe what a 'programmed set-up' ... that some people were deliberately excluded, even though they paid their annual fees in full, or monthly.

If they try it on again, I'll be sending them my previous email and this time it goes to the ACCC, ICAC, Dept of Fair Trade in each state. Will teach them a lesson and $$$$Heavy Fines. Their Shareholders will not be pleased. I also warned them of that in my email as well.

People think that nothing happens when government departments are warned. The government depts have to pay attention and are paid to enforce laws, regulations and yes $Fines.

Reactions: Marj53 and Ricci