New drumstick flavours from Peters, including one perfect for our vegan friends!

We’re in the middle of the summer season and this heat calls for one snack in particular. As the saying goes; I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Thankfully, the iconic ice cream brand Peters understands our summer needs all too well. The ice-cream giant has just released three new flavours of their crowd-favourite Drumsticks – including an option catering to the vegan market.

VqECxTLtqHz-NHSj6e7_7jqe9senaYnaUgDY7dKcs9I-UceJwqhqnyjgeK56jwQwDmJ1MEDqSHe0sqiH-FzAXgqZyOt0zZuC_H55umR0iTN3NFJr049M0j-gYfBnwcqcRCB24u3I

Peters announced new flavours for their drumstick. Credit: Peters.

Peters just expanded their line of summer essentials with these new flavours for their iconic Drumsticks – S’Mores, Choc Hazelnut, and Plant-based Classic Vanilla.

Inspired by the popular campfire snack, their new S’Mores flavour combines childhood favourites such as marshmallow, biscuit, and gooey chocolate in one ultimate frozen treat, complete with a thick, fudgy chocolate core!

On the other hand, the Choc Hazelnut flavour is made from all things hazelnut, from the hazelnut and vanilla-flavoured ice cream, to its crushed hazelnut toppings, even to the hazelnut-flavoured fudge centre!

And for the third flavour, Peters gave the ultimate classic a new twist with the Plant-based Classic Vanilla flavour. The creamy vanilla ice cream base is now made from plant-based ingredients, and is topped with vegan chocolate and crunchy peanuts, meaning they taste just like the originals.

The new ice cream drumstick is also Vegan Australia-certified. However, we must advise those with allergies because Peters’ drumsticks contain milk, gluten, wheat, soy, and nuts.

Regarding the dairy company’s move to include vegan options in their range, Tara Cook said, “As more people move towards a plant-based diet/lifestyle, it is important that we create something that everyone can enjoy without compromising on taste or texture.”

“To achieve this, our tastemakers have been hard at work to ensure the new Drumstick delivers on that iconic texture and flavour,” added the senior brand manager.

The new drumstick flavours are available for $8.40 from supermarkets across the country. But Woolies is currently offering the S’Mores and Choc Hazelnut flavours for only $5, while Coles is having a 2 for $12 promo for the two flavours as well.

Don’t walk folks. Run!

Reactions: Liag and Ricci
Sponsored
New drumstick flavours from Peters, including one perfect for our vegan friends!

We’re in the middle of the summer season and this heat calls for one snack in particular. As the saying goes; I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Thankfully, the iconic ice cream brand Peters understands our summer needs all too well. The ice-cream giant has just released three new flavours of their crowd-favourite Drumsticks – including an option catering to the vegan market.

VqECxTLtqHz-NHSj6e7_7jqe9senaYnaUgDY7dKcs9I-UceJwqhqnyjgeK56jwQwDmJ1MEDqSHe0sqiH-FzAXgqZyOt0zZuC_H55umR0iTN3NFJr049M0j-gYfBnwcqcRCB24u3I

Peters just expanded their line of summer essentials with these new flavours for their iconic Drumsticks – S’Mores, Choc Hazelnut, and Plant-based Classic Vanilla.

Inspired by the popular campfire snack, their new S’Mores flavour combines childhood favourites such as marshmallow, biscuit, and gooey chocolate in one ultimate frozen treat, complete with a thick, fudgy chocolate core!

On the other hand, the Choc Hazelnut flavour is made from all things hazelnut, from the hazelnut and vanilla-flavoured ice cream, to its crushed hazelnut toppings, even to the hazelnut-flavoured fudge centre!

And for the third flavour, Peters gave the ultimate classic a new twist with the Plant-based Classic Vanilla flavour. The creamy vanilla ice cream base is now made from plant-based ingredients, and is topped with vegan chocolate and crunchy peanuts, meaning they taste just like the originals.

The new ice cream drumstick is also Vegan Australia-certified. However, we must advise those with allergies because Peters’ drumsticks contain milk, gluten, wheat, soy, and nuts.

Regarding the dairy company’s move to include vegan options in their range, Tara Cook said, “As more people move towards a plant-based diet/lifestyle, it is important that we create something that everyone can enjoy without compromising on taste or texture.”

“To achieve this, our tastemakers have been hard at work to ensure the new Drumstick delivers on that iconic texture and flavour,” added the senior brand manager.

The new drumstick flavours are available for $8.40 from supermarkets across the country. But Woolies is currently offering the S’Mores and Choc Hazelnut flavours for only $5, while Coles is having a 2 for $12 promo for the two flavours as well.

Don’t walk folks. Run!
Hope there’s some left when I get to the shops!

Reactions: Ricci
Things for our vegan friends are a good idea, but why smores of all things, surely we’d want iced vovos? Cocoanut, raspberry ripple ice cream, with white choc and gooey raspberry centre. Or a delicious sharp, lemon flummery frozen yoghurt? But those awful, too sweet smores, sad.

Don’t walk folks. Run!
I wish they would make a variety box. I love some flavours - I like mint but hubs doesn't he likes chocolate and I don't.