thomas

Oct 27, 2021
new boots

the old man stands in the kitchen, not a stitch on, except a pair of boots.
he says to his wife "notice anything love?"
she says "not really except that you're usual hang-down, why, what's different?"
he says "ah yes, but he is looking down at my new boots"
"oh" she says,"looking at your new boots is he?"
"yes" he says"my new boots"
"oh" she says "perhaps you should have bought a new hat instead"

I went to a chemist store and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The woman I spoke to said she was the only pharmacist and since she and her sister owned the store, there were no male employees.

She asked if she could help me.

I said that I really would have preferred to speak with a male pharmacist. She assured me that she was completely professional and whatever it was that I needed to discuss, I could be confident that she would treat me with a high level of professionalism.

I reluctantly agreed and began by saying, "As a shy man, this is tough for me to discuss, but here goes. I get erections every day that last more than four hours. This condition causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. I was wondering what you could give me for it."

The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister."

When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and this is the absolute best we can do:

* 1/3rd ownership in the store
* A company car
* A furnished house
* A king size bed and
* $3000 a month in living expenses."