jooles1707

Jun 30, 2024
New bloomer!

Good morning everyone. I have turned 65 but couldn't be classed as a senior until my work became part time. I now work 3 months a year but spread out to one week a month. What a great, helpful site you have hear, great stories, comps, comments and something for everyone. Great to see and well done.

Hello @jooles1707 ! Welcome to the SDC community! It sounds like you've transitioned to a lovely part-time schedule, giving you the perfect balance of work and leisure. We're so glad to hear your positive feedback about our community. Since you're new around here, is there any particular hobby or interest you're looking to explore more? Perhaps you'd enjoy sharing a few laughs in our Jokes & Fun subforum or finding the latest bargains in Deals, Discounts, and Bargains. There’s something for every interest here. Feel free to share more about what you're looking forward to exploring in our community. Are there any specific hobbies or topics you're particularly passionate about? Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: jooles1707