I would like to add “it’s okay to say No”.
Lots of times you want to say No, but you just do not want to let anyone down. We all have our own lives that also matter, so I have been saying No of late…I feel okay with that

Last edited:
Hi @Suzanne rose ! Thank you for sharing! Amongst these rules, is there anything you're finding difficult to do? Would love to know what you think! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers
I'm going to be honest ..it is hard to laugh often and believe in my self but I'm working on it.

Everything else I pretty much do . Forgiveness is a big thing , if you can't forgive then that alone can bring you down.

I suffer severe depression and anxiety through medical negligence.

My self care rules are pretty much what I have taught my kids.

I will eventually laugh again and believe in myself, it's just going to take a little time

Reactions: Jo Piper3
I'm going to be honest ..it is hard to laugh often and believe in my self but I'm working on it.

Everything else I pretty much do . Forgiveness is a big thing , if you can't forgive then that alone can bring you down.

I will eventually laugh again and believe in myself, it's just going to take a little time

I saw this the other day and after reading what you have written I think this could be for you
418467407_703732251848329_2876803613923621815_n.jpg

Reactions: Carol
I saw this the other day and after reading what you have written I think this could be for you
View attachment 39559
That's so good thank you.

I have always been right through my life a positive person, my favourite saying is turn a negative into a positive. I always had people asking me how am I such a calm and happy person .

Atm I avoid people while I try to heal and get my strength back.
I'm seeing a psychologist, I will get better but it's a slow road .

Turning this into a positive, I believe when I am better I will help so,eone else who is experiencing similar

Last edited:

I have always been right through my life a positive person, my favourite saying is turn a negative into a positive. I always had people asking me how am I such a calm and happy person .

Atm I avoid people while I try to heal and get my strength back.
Take care and heal yourself 🤗

Reactions: Suzanne rose

Sorry to hear about your problems Suzanne rose I sincerely hope that things turn around for the better
very soon....remember that you have so many admirers at this site and all will help if they can at anytime......plus I understand that you also have a wonderful large Family at your side who I am sure are helping out whenever they can....with all of that love and support that must help with the belief in yourself and that is the best start toward healing other problems you may be experiencing....just take small steps and try and solve one item at a time....be patient and keep smiling and laugh out loud every day....it really is the best medicine. Best wishes and keep your wonderful recipes coming please. 😊magpie1.

Atm I avoid people ( other than my family) while I try to heal and get my strength back.

Reactions: magpie1
Several places around Carseldine sell Petrol from $169, yet you promte expensive stations which I avoid!

Oh, thank you for sharing @Suzanne rose ! I agree, one day at a time! ❤️

I can relate to that, at times life can be hard and being an old chook I know sometimes you just have to carry on and do your best with what you have got. Have a great day Suzanne!