I used my gaming name, for a lot of forums, it is a combo of Aussie and Storm, the Storm part for my love of Melbourne Stor, and that if you face me in a game your going to be stormed lol.
Maybe I should have use something along the lines of Kiwi Warrior. Many people - including my Aussie husband was surprised I didn't start following the Melbourne Storm when we moved back to Aussie, let's just say "It's a lifetime commitment" and I am sure you feel the same about Melbourne.

EllieN is my first grand child. She is a gem.
I was going to use my knickname of “Cock”, but because of the contagion that goes with it,I decided not to. I got it one week after I started work, when I was 16. The fellow who started it would know instantly who I am, if he happens to be a member. This was 58 years ago.
It was all so innocent. The boss asked him to teach me the trolly round delivering files around the office. He said to me, “come on Cock I’ll teach you”. Even today, if I run across any old workmates, they all still call me that. Even the boses ar work called me that my whole working life.
I am sure some would know that it is an abbreviation for “Cockney “, which is very English.

My brother in law and very good friend gave the Nickname Lucky for the strokes I was always pulling a certain government Department? When he passed I thought theirs the still the two of us, so became luckyus I could have something more esoteric, but I thought Bollocks, Luckyus is good enough.

When my kids were young we used to go camping in Dunsborough WA. We had the same site every year for about 7 years. On another site close by was a family with a small boy who called me Dippy. It stuck and now even my grandkids call me Dippy (53 for the year I was born)

My given name is Patricia but through my school years I was called Pat and only family members called me by my given name as did my boyfriend who became and is my husband and when we went to live with my family to get our son special education here in Perth he took to calling me by my given name but I have always considered myself ImPat hence my name on line.

Im oldchook58 in memory of my best friend since we were young mums with babies. As we grew older we became old chooks together. Sadly she passed away 2 years ago and I miss her every day. The 58 is my year of birth so I do qualify as an old chook now. (We used to be young birds once!)

Im oldchook58 in memory of my best friend since we were young mums with babies. As we grew older we became old chooks together. Sadly she passed away 2 years ago and I miss her every day. The 58 is my year of birth so I do qualify as an old chook now. (We used to be young birds once!)
I was born on the 1st of July 1958 a good year me thinks.😊sorry to hear about your friend.