SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
Member March Goals

@Vella Gonzaga asked me to post this thread for you all and I am SO interested to hear what you have to say.

I usually set yearly 'goals', but at the end of last year I read an article (I'll post it in the comments if I can find the link to it) that spoke about how setting monthly goals are more realistic and achievable because you are setting them as things happen! So here are my March goals, I'd love to know what yours are?
  1. This month I really want to put a lot of my energy into the SDC. Not that I don't always do that, but March was a HUGE month this time last year and I want to bring that energy back this year! I want to bring on even more members and more partnerships that (hopefully) you will all love.
  2. I want to make an active effort to visit my family more. I am thinking of heading over their way every Sunday or one night a week for dinner.
  3. I want to try and buy less coffees out at cafes and make more at home!
  4. I want to try and make a few 'different' dinners. I feel like I am always cooking the same stuff and I want to try some new recipes!
I think these goals are realistic for me to achieve in March, especially considering it's going to be a busy month of work! So what are your goals for the month of March?

Reactions: RTS
My big goal is to rid a significant caring organisation of a psychopathic narcissist who has done catastrophic damage that has seen 28 people out of 36 leave the organisation is so doing they have breached the The Corporations Act, the ACNC Act and the Charities act and failed their obligations to care for those who depend on this organisation for charitable care. WE served the a remediation claim and they have ducked for cover so my main goal is to repair the damage

Attachments

• A ROBERT HARE PAUL BABIAC HERVEY CLECKLEY.pdf
    211.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Ricci
I was 15 yrs of age and boarding in the boys school, and a kid in our class had a sister boarding in a girls school. No harm in that but the girls were saying
"A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month". This boy was saying the same thing to others in our class and actually pinching and punching at the same time. He came to me and I never knew what he was doing and he sneaked up behind me saying "A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month" and he carried out his actions at the same time. Well, the result was he ended up with a black eye. Nobody dobbed on me, so I never got into trouble .I followed the eleventh commandment "Thou shall not get caught".
Well, this month I should try to track him down and tell him, "Sorry".
SO IF ANY MALE MEMBER HAD THAT HAPPEN TO HIM PLEASE TEXT ME ... YOU MAY HAVE BEEN THAT KID LMAO ...:cool::p:cool:

Member March Goals

@Vella Gonzaga asked me to post this thread for you all and I am SO interested to hear what you have to say.

I usually set yearly 'goals', but at the end of last year I read an article (I'll post it in the comments if I can find the link to it) that spoke about how setting monthly goals are more realistic and achievable because you are setting them as things happen! So here are my March goals, I'd love to know what yours are?
  1. This month I really want to put a lot of my energy into the SDC. Not that I don't always do that, but March was a HUGE month this time last year and I want to bring that energy back this year! I want to bring on even more members and more partnerships that (hopefully) you will all love.
  2. I want to make an active effort to visit my family more. I am thinking of heading over their way every Sunday or one night a week for dinner.
  4. I want to try and make a few 'different' dinners. I feel like I am always cooking the same stuff and I want to try some new recipes!
I think these goals are realistic for me to achieve in March, especially considering it's going to be a busy month of work! So what are your goals for the month of March?
Something many people here at Stafford in Queensland are committed to doing is trying to change Lord Mayor Adrian Schrinner's mind about the fate of our derelict bowls club. There have been almost 1,000 signatures to a petition but he has stood up in Council and actually said that this is a FAKE petition and that a group of old fuddy-duddies want their 'Bowlo' back. Our local Counciller Fiona Hammond has voted that the lease be given to the Brisbane Racing Club! This is next to a children't playground and also a Retirement facility for some fairly frail people. It is across the walkway from the Stafford City Shopping Centre and the Racing Club intendds to put in around 78 Poker Machines. This lease was given to them when the Crushers Football Club who had the lease to build couldn't obtain a Liquor Licence in time. All we wish is for othere interested Clubs to be able to put forward their tenders so it can be seen they have had a 'fair go'. I will be concentrating on this in March above all else.

Reactions: RTS and Ricci
Hello Mandygirl,ure/

I have two suggestions
First One is to Start a Petition to the Queensland Parliametn
I hope I am not breaking SDC regs here and I will delete if ASKED to ..
#1 Queensland Parliament .. and NO POLLIES can call it a FAKE. Petition submissions
READ other petitions to find out the protocol and copy them using your information instead of theirs.
Ask for help if you need it

#2 is to start a petition at Change.com Insert a Change Petition
This one is for everyone to sign not just the locals in the area and adjacant etc...
Setup your partition for National submission and address it to the Qld Government.
Again, if you need help SIMPLY ASK.. and I can help.
When you get 5,000 or even just 1,000 then print it and take it to the parliament house brisbane
Ask ALL you members to help spread the work and post this partition to anyone and everyone
and also post it on Social Media .. so many people want to help you

Good Luck and Go Hard and quickly ...

Last edited:
Member March Goals

My goal for the next three months is to leave se my walker and walk on my own. I haven’t broken al
Member March Goals

My goal for most of this year is to give up my wheelie walker and work really hard on my mobility. I’m 62 and too young to be sitting constricted. I have osteoporosis l, two hip replacement after a nasty fall. I was so fit in my 20s and 30s, I was even an aerobic instructor in the 90s. So this month I’m going to do more aqua therapy and physio. I just have to work hard!!! I’m giving myself a mental kick up the bum because some days it’s all too hard and I find myself having a pity party which doesn’t help at all. I just want to be back on my feet again!!!❤️