SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
Member Cathy S. Is A 4th Year Psychology Honours degree at Charles Sturt University - And Needs Your Help!

Good afternoon, Members!

I hope you're all well.

We had an email land in our inbox over the weekend from member Cathy S.

Cathy S. is 'collecting data for my thesis on 'Predictors of Successful Ageing' I wondered if you might be interested in distributing my survey to your subscribers (aged 60+). The survey doesn't take long to complete and it's an opportunity to give a voice to older Australians.

I believe it is really important work as it will look at the benefits of social connectedness, community engagement, volunteering and resilience etc and the impacts on successful ageing and life satisfaction. The research outcomes have the potential to inform tailored interventions that proactively detect vulnerabilities and assist with preparation for latter years. Findings may also lead to some significant implications such as introducing additional social support services and leisure programmes that assist older adults in Australia and enhance their overall quality of life.'

Cathy S. aims to examine successful ageing pathways in Australian older adults from urban and rural populations. Further information can be found on the Participant Information Sheet through the link below and research findings can be shared with participants upon request.

Here is the link to the survey: https://csufobjbs.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8oWLFFx6fXDADEW

Here's a bit more information about the survey:
  • Participation involves completing a 15-20 minute anonymous survey.
  • The survey can be completed online or in hard-copy format. To complete a hard-copy version, please forward your nominated postal address. You will receive the survey at your nominated postal address, along with a reply-paid envelope to our office address for your convenience. Please do not label the survey or envelope with any personal details. Your address will be kept confidential, password protected, and erased permanently once the study is completed.
If you're interested in completing the survey for member Cathy S. you can do so here: https://csufobjbs.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8oWLFFx6fXDADEW

Thank you so much, members!

Have a lovely afternoon!
Maddie. :)