McDonald's brings back fan-favourite menu items for a limited time only!

We are well aware that not all of our members are fans of the fast food giant McDonald's, but we can't deny that we occasionally indulge in their treats. After all, they do have some of the most delicious menu items on the market and it can be so tempting to swing through the drive-through after a long day.

In fact, several of their limited-edition items gained so much traction that fans never stop asking them to bring them back to their menu!

Well, if you are a Macca's fan and you are waiting for a beloved item to make its return, then you might be in for a great treat…

The fast food chain's KitKat McFlurry and KitKat Frappe will make their 'surprise return' on the menu of its restaurants across the country for a limited time only.

Starting on August 24, the McFlurry is exclusively available through Menulog for one week. After that, on August 31, both the McFlurry and Frappe will be available in stores all over Australia.

tsPmIYTYVOOUOBQlObqJOqgyPpHTaslVVNPRLOsS5LAqLp_iCh_fYUzHfbZj98sFmJ5yUcRXIwlDGMQkC15SpCMlEzA6lKzz7dv-kCNeA0Kt6j6mGEtLrmc95OZHiyldCc7ZcFwt6WAIqYqrWjFs9w

The popular treats are back on their menus for a limited time. Credit: news.com.au via McDonald’s.

McDonald's Australia Senior Brand Manager Liz Whitbread said that the company is looking forward to bringing these menu items back after they received a positive response from customers.

Ms Whitbread remarked: 'After a successful launch in 2020, we are so excited to bring back the delicious KitKat McFlurry and KitKat Frappe.'

'Our new range of KitKat desserts will hit the spot every time.'

If you didn't get a chance to enjoy the treat the previous time it was on sale and are looking forward to nabbing these treats, then you must prepare your taste buds!

The $4 KitKat McFlurry comes with the familiar, creamy soft serve, KitKat wafer bits, and hot fudge sauce, while the $5.12 Frappé combines crushed KitKats with Macca's creamy chocolate frappé and is topped with whipped cream and KitKat bits.

yUim5TRCfFHkByyYy9fI1MDnZNpOC4Vo4V-tEtzDQwXu0xL3774cKKxQRfHUR9UrYbf31sQHA54UAMm24k73q06YfLrkYu8aIpHmtKPGKnkmNVDWXoFTw-fV4EJ33dCMn4gvlVAZ7hDC7yWtfCQFrQ
uMGYbatrykQnxYQ8zv0pEaFTJg-Llb4WY2dWC_2mJZR14I2BDL2ka0HPv4YrmNQtR30EFPvtMqU41cVaIAnU4YqlIyF3QakmBIBFC18x4wPLSQ8CfFGYSMOoIBYivQ5umrupX1EcJjldpyx6djL-Iw

Official photos of the Macca’s KitKat menu items. Credit: McDonald’s Australia.

It should be noted, however, that prices vary among stores so you might want to check out the costs of these items in your local store first before purchasing.

So, there you have it! Are you looking forward to trying these treats? Better yet, for those of you who have tried these treats before, what are your thoughts on its comeback?

Sponsored
The only thing I ever eat at Maccas is an apple pie. I really can't see the appeal of this over cooked underserved fast food. So I would never eat there. The only time I have an apple pie is when I am shopping with a friend whose son runs 3 Maccas stores & she swears by them, but me being very fussy just can't stomach the food.

Reactions: Ricci