Vince Aiossa

May 17, 2023
Massage Chairs

Hi my name is Vince...Im 66 now and hopping to stop work early next year in Jan 2024.
Was looking to buy a Massage Chair early next year,if poss...(As a health aid)

Was wondering if there are any members out there that were able to get one at a discounted price, for our age group.

Any help would be great..
Thanks

Massage Chairs

Hi my name is Vince...Im 66 now and hopping to stop work early next year in Jan 2024.

Was wondering if there are any members out there that were able to get one at a discounted price, for our age group.

Thanks
Hello @Vince Aiossa! Hopefully, members would know of where to score a good deal for one!

Reactions: Ricci
Massage Chairs

Thanks
Hi

I got one on sale from Kogan for my husband ages ago for around $700, it all depends on what type of chair you want. My daughter and son-in-law spent $3000, and made comments that the first time they used it the chair has to measure them up and said it felt a little like being violated. So to each his own.

Hello again @Vince Aiossa :D Would you be alright with sharing us your general location and if there are any considerations you have in looking for a massager (budget, any specific areas you'd likely use it on, if you'd prefer an online or cash purchase)?

Hi Vince I'm in Mill park Melbourne. If you want the massage chair go online to masseuse massage chairs. There email is [email protected].
We are happy with our chair. From $9000 down to $4500. Tell them Carmelo Piazzese recommend them.

Massage Chairs

Thanks

Attachments

• 20230611_170510.jpg
    20230611_170510.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Vince.
I purchased a massage chair last year from a online store CRAZYSALES I am very satisfied with it I use it most nights the brand is HOMASA $1700 will get you a good one with everything on it.
They are the same as the ones that they try to sell for $10,000+ just a different brand and no sale person pushing you to buy it.
Have a look at the site CrazySales for yourself I don't think you will be disappointed.
I hope this information helps you.

• Wow
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Yes Vince, don't purchase one of these crazy $9,000 down to $4,500 deals. They are not worth $9,000, it's just a marketing ploy to make people think they got a bargain.
Same as the TV ads by Global Shop Direct, where you supposedly get two for the price of one. You can buy the exact same thing in most Post Offices, for half the price, and save the freight cost.
A very old marketing trick, but people still fall for it. Everyone likes to think they got a bargain.

This post is nearly 12 months old????
if there is anything wrong with your bones, especially your spine DON'T TOUCH THEM. I have been now diagnosed with osteoporosis and I can't now use the massage part of my bed. Almost put me in hospital premanently .I used ro have a massage lounge and used it thinking it would do my body some good. WRONG. Get a bone density test first and follow doctor's advice.

I purchased a Masseuse Dual Pro just after Christmas, and I have been telling anyone that will listen that it is the best thing since sliced bread. From using at least two pain killers a day for my back I have not used any at all. Their service is amazing, and I would highly recommend them.

I cannot see myself buying a massage chair at all.
I have a chair with a foot lift/recliner that is part of my lounge suite. No room for anything else. The room needed for a massager stops be from even considering it.
If I want a massage, I wouldn't say no to a human kind given by someone with a name like Sven.