Mango Cups

I love desert cups which anyone who follows my recipes know.
This one I found on line a couple of years ago and anyone who loves mango will love this .

Serves 4
I use small plastic cups like in photo which I buy in bulk on ebay
42549518341_375c33158c_o.jpg
Image and recipe from Sharmis Passions

Ingredients​

• 1/2 cup thickened Cream
  • 1 medium sized mango ( 1/2 cup mango when puree)
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice

Instructions​

• Peel n Chop the mango, reserve 1 tablespoon of chopped mango and put the rest in a blender, add sugar and lemon juice to it. Blend to make a puree.
  • In a mixing bowl add cream, Whisk well until thick and peaks are soft. I used my hand mixer.
  • Add 1/4 cup mango puree to it reserving 1/4 cup. Mix well.
  • Take your serving glasses, first add mango puree as first layer just a tablespoon or 2 for each cup.
  • Then spoon fresh cream mango mixture and add it till 3/4 of the cup.
  • Finally add chopped mangoes as garnish. Spoon some reserved mango puree over it.
  • Refrigerate for an hour before serving .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
I love desert cups which anyone who follows my recipes know.
This one I found on line a couple of years ago and anyone who loves mango will love this .

Serves 4
I use small plastic cups like in photo which I buy in bulk on ebay
View attachment 32916
Image and recipe from Sharmis Passions

Ingredients​

• 1/2 cup thickened Cream
  • 1 medium sized mango ( 1/2 cup mango when puree)
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice

Instructions​

• Peel n Chop the mango, reserve 1 tablespoon of chopped mango and put the rest in a blender, add sugar and lemon juice to it. Blend to make a puree.
  • In a mixing bowl add cream, Whisk well until thick and peaks are soft. I used my hand mixer.
  • Add 1/4 cup mango puree to it reserving 1/4 cup. Mix well.
  • Take your serving glasses, first add mango puree as first layer just a tablespoon or 2 for each cup.
  • Then spoon fresh cream mango mixture and add it till 3/4 of the cup.
  • Finally add chopped mangoes as garnish. Spoon some reserved mango puree over it.
  • Refrigerate for an hour before serving .
With all of the delicious recipes that you share on this site.....your children are so lucky having a mum such as yourself, and hubby too of course. 🤤😉

Reactions: Suzanne rose
There was only one complaint from my family - I didnt make enough!! It was a deliciously light dessert with a tang :)