cardie

May 22, 2023
Make some cards, for family, friends or Charity.

Card making is something anyone can do and get so much pleasure when the recipients face lights up with a smile!

card 1.jpeg

card 2.jpeg

card 3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crafting cards is such a joy, whether it's for family, friends, or even to spread some cheer through charity. It's amazing how something so simple can bring so much happiness to others. Plus, knowing that your creativity can also contribute to a good cause through charity vat makes it even more rewarding!

Last edited:
I make cards for my Wonderful Granddaughter to give to the oldies that she cares for in her job. I have made so far 50 out of 60 needed for her for Christmas with the help of the low cost of Timu dies. I always keep a selection of cards I have made for any occasion. I find this is the only craft I am capable of now at 86. Although composing stories is still on the cards. I find knitting too hard now as I have forgotten my go-to pattern I have kept in my head. Although I have not written it down to pass on to my kids.

I make cards for my Wonderful Granddaughter to give to the oldies that she cares for in her job. I have made so far 50 out of 60 needed for her for Christmas with the help of the low cost of Timu dies. I always keep a selection of cards I have made for any occasion. I find this is the only craft I am capable of now at 86. Although composing stories is still on the cards. I find knitting too hard now as I have forgotten my go-to pattern I have kept in my head. Although I have not written it down to pass on to my kids.
Nana Zorak isn't it a great way to pass time. I, like you, make cards for Charity and as from last April turned 87. Yes Temu are a good place for cheaper dies etc. Keep up the good work xx A couple of my cards.

Attachments

• 1714803209876.jpg
    1714803209876.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1714813013944.jpg
    1714813013944.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ezzy
Beautiful cards shown here. Congratulations.

I do card making once a fortnight at a Dome Restaurant & enjoy it. I am the only male both times, two different groups & our Instructor is a rep for Stampin Up products.

I have been buying dies from Temu for some time but wouldn't tell my Instructor because l recently showed her some paper we use occasionally for our cards & received a bad reaction. The paper was considered to be thinner & Temu were in competition with Stampin Up.

As long as l'm happy with my buys from Temu they'll get my custom for those 'cheaper' products.

Reactions: cardie
Beautiful cards shown here. Congratulations.

I do card making once a fortnight at a Dome Restaurant & enjoy it. I am the only male both times, two different groups & our Instructor is a rep for Stampin Up products.

I have been buying dies from Temu for some time but wouldn't tell my Instructor because l recently showed her some paper we use occasionally for our cards & received a bad reaction. The paper was considered to be thinner & Temu were in competition with Stampin Up.

As long as l'm happy with my buys from Temu they'll get my custom for those 'cheaper' products.
Good on you for your card making!

Reactions: Ezzy