Macca’s announces super-sized offering of its popular menu item, leaving fans into a frenzy

McDonald's has recently taken one of its popular menu items to the next level, sending customers into a frenzy.

Can you guess what item it is?

The fast-food giant recently announced that it will start offering a super-sized serving of 40 pieces of Chicken McNuggets on its menu.

Yes, you read that right, folks! You can now get your hands on 40 chicken nuggets in one order.

PlR4Qj_-66JOYFZ99mkgiz806CaVhBzuoEeqaPk6qVprdkmotpk7ulb0fpNnpOfntzxFomRc2GhY1D6HD1O44N3MziJfBshj4srBfczD3lMoxXXjoXN7uJ0n4Bu7f2Q45V6anFA

McDonald’s announced that it will be offering a super-sized serving of 40 pieces of Chicken McNuggets on its menu. Credit: McDonald’s.

Macca's has reiterated, however, that this new item comes in two batches of 20-piece boxes, preventing customers from getting confused by them upon receiving their order.

A Macca's spokesperson said: “Our customers love our famous Chicken McNuggets, which are made from 100% RSPCA Approved Aussie chicken breast.”

“The 40 Chicken McNugget share pack is the perfect meal to enjoy with family, friends or other Chicken McNugget fans in your life.”

It should be noted that the retail price for the “40 Chicken McNugget share pack” varies in restaurants across the states.

However, McDonald's said that the RRP for the item is $20.95.

We advise our members to check out their local restaurants first before heading out to snag this delicious snack.

And if you thought Macca's new offering was not exciting enough, the fast-food giant also amped up its sauce game by releasing a new sauce flavour!

McDonald's introduced the "Spicy Sticky BBQ Sauce" in its menu as part of its move to step up their McNuggets game.

lUxFt8BGiP_XZjv2-cxVF7DOkJTSsG0u3kB03r221DR3HUsy2sUsOPdlb1feFkR9_SiVPJdPmElHJT-TMyU6djjG1AW-yMi-7PnEoZOOCOic6BXM2Yo6oYMbHK4Jsm92DLjdNW4

McDonald’s also introduced the Spicy Sticky BBQ Sauce as part of its new McNuggets offering. Credit: McDonald’s.

A Macca's Australia spokesperson said: “The Spicy Sticky BBQ Sauce is a combination of a classic sweet barbecue flavour with a blend of chilli and spices.”

The new condiment was made available from February 16 for a limited time only.

Meanwhile, the fast-food giant has not given a word about the super-sized nuggets offering, meaning there's a possibility that it will be a permanent addition to the menu.

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
I am not saying the upsize is good, but, Macca's do have the best chicken nuggets, there is actual chicken in them. What I would do is get them for lunch with my husband, eat what we want out of the first box, then put the rest in the fridge for him to snack on. The other box goes straight into the freezer for another day to go into the air fryer for when we want to have with a salad or something, or unexpected guests.

Reactions: Dennykil and Ricci
I am not saying the upsize is good, but, Macca's do have the best chicken nuggets, there is actual chicken in them. What I would do is get them for lunch with my husband, eat what we want out of the first box, then put the rest in the fridge for him to snack on. The other box goes straight into the freezer for another day to go into the air fryer for when we want to have with a salad or something, or unexpected guests.
I wouldn't have a worry about this if everyone had your restraint. However not everyone has your strength of will so have to be protected from themselves.