Lucky Big W shopper gets $54 worth of chocolates for only $4! - “What a bargain!”

What’s sweeter than getting a block of chocolate? An incredibly big discount on them, of course! Several Victorian shoppers have gone crazy for an unbelievable sale on Cadbury chocolates at their local Big W stores – and their ‘hauls are heaven’ according to choccy lovers.

One fortunate shopper from South Yarra shared that she got her hands on $54 worth of chocolates for only $4.05!

Calling it her ‘win of the week’, the thrilled shopper took to Facebook to show off her haul. She scored three blocks of 315 grams Caramilk chocolates for just 46 cents, reduced from $6 and several blocks of Caramilk, Pineapple, and Breakaway chocolate blocks priced at 35 cents (down from its usual price of $5).

“Got this all from Big W South Yarra. They still had some left. Was such a good score.” she wrote, adding that the treats were found at the reduced section located at the checkouts.

Fellow bargain shoppers were dazzled, calling it a ‘dream haul’.

"How does it feel to be absolutely winning at life?" one user teased.

“D*MN... I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!” another exclaimed, with a third adding: “Pretty sure that’s a win of the century."

But she wasn’t the only shopper with the odds seemingly in her favour.

x2FhwUQwvwIISoJqA-Y9ak1fC2Dg43asVOkmr9O_8XQ6GdtUcisAW95yAZUlXUvcbpBCW8unXoUyhvl9oiJfVdu9Q_qZ3DAypUT9X_LV1QlbNCB4S9ADspGMHYR0DUYR5vVTtluc

Image Credit: Yahoo! Lifestyle

In a separate post, another Victorian shopper bagged a massive amount of large Caramilk chocolate blocks that were on sale too.

“Big W ruined my diet, $1 Geelong still heaps left.” she wrote in her post alongside a picture of a trolley filled to the brim with Cadbury chocolates.

Instinctively, it wasn’t long before other shoppers made their way to their local Big W in hopes to find the same sale and get their Easter treats sorted.

"Yum! I was there this morning and they weren’t that price. Lucky you.” one person commented.

“I remember when people were selling them for $10 a block. What a bargain, those are my favourite!” another said.

“Holy hell wish I could get this bargain!” a third added.

Who doesn’t love chocolate? It is absolutely delicious! If you’re a huge fan of Cadbury chocolates like we are, then you’ll be delighted to know they recently released a new twist to the crowd-favourite treat! We’ve got a great read about it that you can check out here.

Want to get a sneak peek of how the iconic treats are made in the Cadbury factory? Watch the video below!

Video Credit: Spark

Sponsored
Fantastic special but seriously wouldn't it have kinder for the shopper to have just taken a couple of each and left some for others to enjoy. Sounds like greed to me. I think that special buy purchases should be limited to make it fair

Yes, good for her but this is the "toilet paper" thing again.
Wouldn't it have been better to only buy a reasonable amount and leave others to get a good bargain too. Its selfish In my eyes.

Lucky Big W shopper gets $54 worth of chocolates for only $4! - “What a bargain!”

What’s sweeter than getting a block of chocolate? An incredibly big discount on them, of course! Several Victorian shoppers have gone crazy for an unbelievable sale on Cadbury chocolates at their local Big W stores – and their ‘hauls are heaven’ according to choccy lovers.

One fortunate shopper from South Yarra shared that she got her hands on $54 worth of chocolates for only $4.05!

Calling it her ‘win of the week’, the thrilled shopper took to Facebook to show off her haul. She scored three blocks of 315 grams Caramilk chocolates for just 46 cents, reduced from $6 and several blocks of Caramilk, Pineapple, and Breakaway chocolate blocks priced at 35 cents (down from its usual price of $5).

“Got this all from Big W South Yarra. They still had some left. Was such a good score.” she wrote, adding that the treats were found at the reduced section located at the checkouts.

“D*MN... I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!” another exclaimed, with a third adding: “Pretty sure that’s a win of the century."

x2FhwUQwvwIISoJqA-Y9ak1fC2Dg43asVOkmr9O_8XQ6GdtUcisAW95yAZUlXUvcbpBCW8unXoUyhvl9oiJfVdu9Q_qZ3DAypUT9X_LV1QlbNCB4S9ADspGMHYR0DUYR5vVTtluc

In a separate post, another Victorian shopper bagged a massive amount of large Caramilk chocolate blocks that were on sale too.

“Big W ruined my diet, $1 Geelong still heaps left.” she wrote in her post alongside a picture of a trolley filled to the brim with Cadbury chocolates.

Instinctively, it wasn’t long before other shoppers made their way to their local Big W in hopes to find the same sale and get their Easter treats sorted.

"Yum! I was there this morning and they weren’t that price. Lucky you.” one person commented.

“I remember when people were selling them for $10 a block. What a bargain, those are my favourite!” another said.

Who doesn’t love chocolate? It is absolutely delicious! If you’re a huge fan of Cadbury chocolates like we are, then you’ll be delighted to know they recently released a new twist to the crowd-favourite treat! We’ve got a great read about it that you can check out here.

Want to get a sneak peek of how the iconic treats are made in the Cadbury factory? Watch the video below!

Why are people so greedy, surely they could have left some for someone else

While I like chocolate $54 worth would see me right for about the next five years. Who needs that much in their life? Surely some of it will have "bloomed" before it can be consumed. Why aren't specials like that rationed to let everyone feel the love?:(

Wish I could have that chocolate type 2 not fair glad my family are going away for Easter three grandkids always tease me because I can’t have chocolate and the pineapple one sounds amazing yum having coffee before I head of to my friends in Greenhills for a chat and yes more coffee only have three a day we’ll that’s my news so have a great day everyone 😊❤️

Reactions: Julie1 and Ricci

Wow 😮😮😮 while it’s a great bargain and I know chocolate lasts well past its use by date and is edible but a trolley full of chocolate 🍫 is unbelievable and where would one store it?

I remembered I have a second smaller fridge in a small hallway size sunroom built onto my tiny house 🤣 but even I feel sick at the thought of all of that chocolate 🍫 two Christmas’ ago my partner and I purchased around 20 plus large Christmas kinder surprise eggs for our chocolate loving 🥰 granddaughter, they were reduced to a $ but with Covid and border closures she never got to visit she never got to eat any until this January gone. The chocolate 🍫 was delicious 😋 though and this nana had the pleasure 😁 of putting together many of the little toys 🧸 inside the eggs 🥚

I wanted to watch the video on how
Cadbury made their chocolates 🍫 but it wasn’t available in my country!?
But it’s made in our country, Australia!?

Reactions: Ricci
Wish I could have that chocolate type 2 not fair glad my family are going away for Easter three grandkids always tease me because I can’t have chocolate and the pineapple one sounds amazing yum having coffee before I head of to my friends in Greenhills for a chat and yes more coffee only have three a day we’ll that’s my news so have a great day everyone 😊❤️
Hi debstar28;
I’m a type 2 diabetic but a small amount of chocolate 🍫 hasn’t hurt me. I’m sorry to hear you can’t have any.
There is no sugar chocolate 🍫 but they’re pretty yuk.
I had more hypos restricting my diet.
Have a nice day. 😁

Reactions: Ricci