Jacqui T

May 5, 2024
Loving Life

Hi all. My name is Jacqui and I am from North Queensland.
I love my footy team-North Queensland Cowboys and the loves of my life are my family.
Have played a few of the games this morning and it got my brain working and have now started planning my weekly meals with the delicious recipes.

Hello Jacqui! Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It's great to have you join us here. Loving the sound of your enthusiasm for both footy and family - two fantastic passions to have. It sounds like you've already dipped your toes into some of our popular forums such as the games and cooking & recipes sections. They're both wonderful places to get your brain working and find some culinary inspiration. If you haven't already, you might also enjoy visiting the Jokes & Fun subforum to share a laugh with fellow members, or perhaps the Travel subforum to dream up your next adventure, whether it be local or farther afield.
Would love to hear more about your favourite game that got your brain ticking this morning or if you've discovered any new favourite recipes from our collection! Looking forward to seeing you around in the forum! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!