Dennis R's Afternoon joke. A lost dog wandered into a jungle, a Lion saw him and thought, I've never seen that animal before, but I bet he's edible, the Lion started to walk towards the dog menacingly and the dog started to panic. As he was about to run he saw some bones next to him and got an idea. Yum he said loudly that was some good Lion meat!' the Lion stopped abruptly and thought,"! this dog must be tougher than he looks I'd better leave while I can", From a nearby tree a monkey witnessed everything. " hey" he said to the Lion. "Come with me and I'll let you in on a secret> the Monkey proceeded to tell the Lion what really happened. " get on my back said the Lion and we'll get him together!" The monkey and the lion rushed back to the dog who suddenly got another idea. Where in the world is that monkey? he shouted. I told him to bring me another Lion an hour ago!.

Dennis R's Afternoon joke. A lost dog wandered into a jungle, a Lion saw him and thought, I've never seen that animal before, but I bet he's edible, the Lion started to walk towards the dog menacingly and the dog started to panic. As he was about to run he saw some bones next to him and got an idea. Yum he said loudly that was some good Lion meat!' the Lion stopped abruptly and thought,"! this dog must be tougher than he looks I'd better leave while I can", From a nearby tree a monkey witnessed everything. " hey" he said to the Lion. "Come with me and I'll let you in on a secret> the Monkey proceeded to tell the Lion what really happened. " get on my back said the Lion and we'll get him together!" The monkey and the lion rushed back to the dog who suddenly got another idea. Where in the world is that monkey? he shouted. I told him to bring me another Lion an hour ago!.
This funny story reads like it'll somehow end with the world in shambles and the lion, the dog, and the monkey gearing up for the ultimate trick to use on each other :ROFLMAO: