Thats very true,but I detest the word 'Old'.Why can,t people just say 'Ageing',sounds much nicer.
But I have a problem.Is it because I am ageing or am I losing my memory(a bit).
Each morning I arise early & head towards the bathroom,first up is a sit down & think(get my drift).Then I face that blessed mirror,if I smile it returns the complement,quite often it is 'grumpy'so I give it what it gives.
Then I go for the teeth.Where are they,not in the bed again,no in the bowl soaking all night.Still only half awake ,I proceed to lodge them in my mouth.Thats when I panic,"whats the matter" have the dentures grown over night or is it my jaws,did they shrink.They just don,t fit.Panic,Help,Help.Bugger there upside down.Ah well the kettle is boiling,must begone.

Thats very true,but I detest the word 'Old'.Why can,t people just say 'Ageing',sounds much nicer.
But I have a problem.Is it because I am ageing or am I losing my memory(a bit).
Each morning I arise early & head towards the bathroom,first up is a sit down & think(get my drift).Then I face that blessed mirror,if I smile it returns the complement,quite often it is 'grumpy'so I give it what it gives.
Then I go for the teeth.Where are they,not in the bed again,no in the bowl soaking all night.Still only half awake ,I proceed to lodge them in my mouth.Thats when I panic,"whats the matter" have the dentures grown over night or is it my jaws,did they shrink.They just don,t fit.Panic,Help,Help.Bugger there upside down.Ah well the kettle is boiling,must begone.
That is exactly my schedule each morning You definitely have to sit down and think as soon as you get out of bed

Well i say...
You have to experience the Inconvenience to appreciate the Convenience .
You have to go through the cold winter to appreciate the hot summer. and vice.
All so.
No matter how bad it is there is always someone worse off.
Keep Smiling.

Well i say...
You have to experience the Inconvenience to appreciate the Convenience .
You have to go through the cold winter to appreciate the hot summer. and vice.
All so.
No matter how bad it is there is always someone worse off.
Keep Smiling.

This post is Positive .
If you have a negative situation ,,,, Then sit down and look at it ,,, Remove all the Stories you have made up about it,,, Now you have the facts about the situation ......... { Not the Bullshit stories you have made up }
Now you can work on it properly .
It has worked for me.