Kmart shopper’s son finds a MORTIFYING note inside a newly bought toy – “That’s disgusting.”

The last thing you would expect from a kid’s toy is a nightmare-ish note squeezed inside of it. Unfortunately, that’s what one mum had to face.

A Kmart shopper detailed how her son stumbled on a disturbing message inside a toy that she bought for him from the retail giant.

She deemed the act ‘absolutely disgusting’ and shared her frustration over the idea of people hiding such alarming notes, especially in kids’ toys.

Luckily, she added that her son was too young to be able to read, but still felt ‘sick’ thinking about how somebody believed doing such a thing was okay.

krEdOC34OF4NCK9NF-kDxc2zJlDwl6i6jjA8JdVnLPA7Y7JgDZJwN3EmsHmQCegUlG4gF4CdDWwiDZJnZnARU114PxqyIEBQ3hJ81tOnTvkHtybC4eFft459o5tQToQvGCGbjv1agrm01JHosg

The mum found a note inside a buy from Kmart. Image Credit: LADBible

"I'm just shocked," she said.

The mum shared a snap of the note alongside her post, reading: "You're going to die in 10 days".

Fellow shoppers were furious about the mum's sinister discovery, with one hailing it as "disgusting".

"What the hell, that's disgusting! Seriously, what's wrong with people today?" one person asked.

"That is so wrong…" another chimed.

"That's disgusting, what planet do we live on?" a third said.

"That is awful." a fourth wrote.

"What the f***?" another commented.

Kmart left a comment on the concerned mum’s post, apologising for the incident.

XqJ1uFJYXGK-HpKxjlmw6oJHFpwPmnde5Zwd8wewdG3FU910N1-NjhECEVAPsF9w7mBq-gv7nl1DZYurguuSk2gOTKCeiHpChIqg7YnnVxrL40pQvZmbU-dGoiYNrJVow6Om1f9wb02W0kiEiQ

The chilling note inside the kid’s toy. Image Credit: Yahoo! News

"Customer service is important to us, so we're really sorry to hear about your recent experience at our Penrith store," the retail wrote.

"We'll be sure to pass your feedback along."

The mum thanked Kmart for reaching out, responding: "I'm just concerned about other kids that will see this and can read [properly]."

"It's pretty horrible that people think this is OK," she continued.

This controversial occurrence followed only weeks after Australian rapper Barkaa was allegedly racially profiled at her local Kmart store.

Detailing the incident on her Instagram page, she said that she dropped by the store with her two young children. She then claimed that one of the Kmart employees spotted Barkaa and stared at them menacingly before grabbing the two young men and stalking the family around the store while they were shopping.

“All three followed me through the toy section with my young kids, snickering things under their breath and laughing,” she shared.

The disappointed rapper urged Kmart to “do better”.

A Kmart spokesperson said they were aware of Barkaa's experience and are taking the incident "extremely seriously".

What are your thoughts on this story? Have you ever encountered something similar? Share your take with us in the comments!

• Wow
Reactions: Palmbeach and Ricci
Sponsored
The last thing you would expect from a kid’s toy is a nightmare-ish note squeezed inside of it. Unfortunately, that’s what one mum had to face.

A Kmart shopper detailed how her son stumbled on a disturbing message inside a toy that she bought for him from the retail giant.

She deemed the act ‘absolutely disgusting’ and shared her frustration over the idea of people hiding such alarming notes, especially in kids’ toys.

Luckily, she added that her son was too young to be able to read, but still felt ‘sick’ thinking about how somebody believed doing such a thing was okay.

krEdOC34OF4NCK9NF-kDxc2zJlDwl6i6jjA8JdVnLPA7Y7JgDZJwN3EmsHmQCegUlG4gF4CdDWwiDZJnZnARU114PxqyIEBQ3hJ81tOnTvkHtybC4eFft459o5tQToQvGCGbjv1agrm01JHosg

The mum shared a snap of the note alongside her post, reading: "You're going to die in 10 days".

Fellow shoppers were furious about the mum's sinister discovery, with one hailing it as "disgusting".

"What the hell, that's disgusting! Seriously, what's wrong with people today?" one person asked.

XqJ1uFJYXGK-HpKxjlmw6oJHFpwPmnde5Zwd8wewdG3FU910N1-NjhECEVAPsF9w7mBq-gv7nl1DZYurguuSk2gOTKCeiHpChIqg7YnnVxrL40pQvZmbU-dGoiYNrJVow6Om1f9wb02W0kiEiQ

"Customer service is important to us, so we're really sorry to hear about your recent experience at our Penrith store," the retail wrote.

The mum thanked Kmart for reaching out, responding: "I'm just concerned about other kids that will see this and can read [properly]."

This controversial occurrence followed only weeks after Australian rapper Barkaa was allegedly racially profiled at her local Kmart store.

Detailing the incident on her Instagram page, she said that she dropped by the store with her two young children. She then claimed that one of the Kmart employees spotted Barkaa and stared at them menacingly before grabbing the two young men and stalking the family around the store while they were shopping.

“All three followed me through the toy section with my young kids, snickering things under their breath and laughing,” she shared.

A Kmart spokesperson said they were aware of Barkaa's experience and are taking the incident "extremely seriously".

What are your thoughts on this story? Have you ever encountered something similar? Share your take with us in the comments!
It’s obvious some piss ant wrote the note & poked it in the toy ..no need to be a
Drama queen about it

Reactions: Ricci
Why is this Kmart's wrong doing? It is not possible to check every item every day for the possibility of a note left by someone thinking it was funny. It's just a note. It is not going to do anything to you. Scrunch it up and get on with your life.

My opinion - this was not a teenager . The writing was neat and spelling correct.

Reactions: SandyM and Ricci

I’m pretty sure that was written by a child judging by the handwriting (& 42 years of teaching experience for those who are ready to jump in & say how would I know!!). It’s not ok though but just us another example of the influence of the media(particularly social) & many of these extremely violent games & movies that children are permitted to watch!! The influence is staggering & I believe in many cases they become desensitised to the impact of their words & actions as it happens continually on these platforms but it’s not in the real world & kids (& some moronic adults) find it hard to differentiate between fact & fiction!!

Where was the toy manufactured?

My grandson would have been able to read this at four/five. He would have been terrified. That's why it's important to have publicised this.Why is this Kmart's wrong doing? It is not possible to check every item every day for the possibility of a note left by someone thinking it was funny. It's just a note. It is not going to do anything to you. Scrunch it up and get on with your life.

My grandson would have been able to read this at four/five. He would have been terrified. That is why it's important to publicise incidents like these, to alert parents to dangers like this.

You'd have to wonder was it put there by some clown shopping one day or was it put there during manufacturing??