Kmart’s new release might just be a new winter essential—find out why!

With winter on the horizon, many are eagerly seeking ways to keep the cold at bay and embrace the cosy comforts of the season, and Kmart seems to have the answer.

Having just released a new product that shoppers praise as a ‘must buy’ for the winter season, the store is already making waves with its latest offerings.

The item in question is the Doona Gown ($29); made of polyester and single jersey fabric, the gown boasts a quilted design along with a wrap-around feature and two side pockets.

The buzz around this product started when mum Rachel De Oliveira shared her excitement on social media, claiming it to be her favourite Kmart purchase.

photo (11).jpg
Kmart's Doona Gown ($29) is being praised online for its comfort. Image Source: Kmart

She said, ‘Have you guys seen the Kmart doona dressing gown? It is so b***** cosy.’

‘I feel like I'm wearing a doona.’

‘My favourite Kmart purchase to date. I feel like I spend more time in pyjamas and my dressing gown than anything else, so I was super pumped about today's finds,’ she added.

Rachel's endorsement sparked much interest in the product, with comments flooding in from eager customers.

One user said, ‘Bye, running to Kmart.’

Another user commented, ‘Alright, I'll go to Kmart again.’

‘I'm going to order one,’ said a third user.

You can watch Rachel’s video here:

Source: TikTok / @rachdeoliveira

Kmart has a knack for creating budget-friendly versions of high-end trends which is evident in their broader range of cosy winter essentials.

They recently launched the Teddy Longline Jacket ($49).

This stylish yet cosy teddy coat is a comeback from its 2021 iteration, now available in the shade 'biscuit'.

It's been quickly labelled a 'dupe' of Max Mara's Teddy Bear Coat, which comes with a hefty price tag of $6,150.

The oversized fit and bear-like style have made it a hit among customers looking for luxury without the luxury price tag.

These aren't the only standouts in Kmart's range of winter essentials.

This one stylish piece of winter outerwear has the internet raving. You can read more about the product here.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia released the Doona Gown ($29) and the Teddy Longline Jacket ($49), which were praised for their comfort, style, and affordability.
  • Mum Rachel De Oliveira shared her excitement about the Doona Gown on social media, saying it's so cosy it's like wearing a doona.
  • The dressing gown is made from polyester and single jersey fabric with a quilted design, intended to keep wearers warm during winter.
  • The gown’s launch has garnered significant attention, with many customers eager to purchase it.
What are your thoughts on these winter essentials? Have you found any other budget-friendly items that are perfect for the season? Share your finds and tips in the comments below!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Petra
Sponsored
Nice and warm ..... living in Victoria, this will be awesome to have. Very good price too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gsr
I’m sure lots of stores will be carrying similar items as is the case with all new items of clothing brought out each season.

Reactions: maherdj