Kmart’s new knitwear line is flying off the shelves—find out why!

As the air starts to chill, Aussies wrap themselves in the cosy embrace of winter fashion.

It’s that time of year when the search for the perfect knitwear becomes as common as the morning cuppa.

Kmart has become the unexpected hero for those looking to update their wardrobe without breaking the bank.

The discount retailer has recently launched its April collection—a treasure trove of seasonal knitwear and accessories.

The collection perfectly balances style and affordability, with nothing priced over $25.

Perhaps as a sign it’s a hit with shoppers online, stylist and online content creator Sarah Strozkiy took to social media to showcase two outfits she assembled from Kmart’s latest offerings.

The Rib Column skirt in a dark grape colour and the Long Sleeve True Knit Scoop Neck top in muted rose, both priced at $20, became instant hits.

The items also come in various colours, with the skirt also available in slate grey and the top in additional chocolate brown and soft khaki hues.

Photo_20240412_080745_0000.png
Kmart’s April collection can be styled in multiple ways, making it a perfect product for style-savvy shoppers. Image Credit: Instagram/Sarah Strozkiy, Caitlin Taylor, Lisa Galanopoulos

The response on social media has been nothing short of enthusiastic.

‘Gorgeous! Love the Autumn colours,’ one commenter said in praise.

‘Loving this tonal look,’ another chimed in.

The collection’s price point has also been a significant drawcard.

“Thank goodness for Kmart with the ridiculous cost of living right now,’ one comment read.

‘You look amazing.’

Strozkiy’s styling choices demonstrated the collection’s adaptability—perfect for dressing up or chill dress-downs.

It’s not just Sarah who’s been turning heads with this collection.

Another online content creator, Caitlin Taylor, has been sharing her own Kmart styling tips.

Her followers were enthusiastic about her mix-and-match approach to the items.

‘I love this!’ one shopper exclaimed.

‘Off to check out their website now.’

Stylist Lisa Galanopoulos also styled the collection’s ribbed midi dress, proving that Kmart’s range can cater to various tastes and styles.

Like the rest of the collection, the dress is a steal at $25 and is perfect for layering through the colder months.

The buzz around Kmart’s budget-friendly range has resonated with many shoppers.

The new knitwear line is more than just a seasonal trend; it reflects Kmart’s understanding of its customers’ needs.

If you want to refresh your wardrobe this winter season, it might be time to join the savvy shoppers rushing to Kmart.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart has launched an affordable knitwear collection appealing to budget-conscious shoppers.
  • Online content creators and shoppers show off their knitwear finds and styling tips on social media.
  • The collection includes versatile pieces for layering in trendy hues, such as skirts, tops, and dresses, available in various colours.
  • Positive reactions and testimonials from shoppers suggest the range is popular for its style, variety, and affordability.
Have you snagged any of these pieces? How do you style yourselves during the cool months? Share your fashion tips in the comments below!

Sponsored
I might think about the pink cardigan but why on earth do people insist on wearing BLACK.. the colour of depression. You won't ever find it in my wardrobe except for shoes.

I was at Kmart yesterday. That pink cardigan is nice. It's too short and I don't like tucking in cardigans.
I bought a tshirt instead.

More KMart cheap items made where?
I would check the 'Made in ..' tag before even thinking of trying something on.

I might think about the pink cardigan but why on earth do people insist on wearing BLACK.. the colour of depression. You won't ever find it in my wardrobe except for shoes.
It's called personal choice. My entire wardrobe is mostly BLACK...and that's the way I like it, I don't find it depressing at all. If I had to wear PINK, that would be depressing. Each to their own.

I saw these in store last week. Agree the colours are nice. I loved the grey and wine colour

The jumper is nice but I can tell you now the skirt will definitely go out of shape in no time at all.

I also find both knitted and ribbed skirts make you look bigger than you are. So the skirt is definitely a no from me

• Wow
Reactions: Danielle F.