KFC unveils finger-lickin’ festivities with exciting 11 Days of Christmas in July deals!

Remember the joys of a Christmas feast? The sweet summer warmth, the infectious joy, the piles of gifts under the tree, and not to mention the smell of mouth-watering food filling the house.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we felt that special joy not just in December but halfway through the year too? Pull out your Santa hats because, thanks to KFC's Christmas in July deals, that's exactly what we're about to experience!

In the true spirit of Christmas, KFC is spreading cheer with 11 days of celebratory deals and tempting discounts.

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 9.31.15 AM.png
KFC is bringing back its Christmas in July Feast. Credit: KFC.

From July 5th, all KFC enthusiasts can treat themselves to popular snacks simply by following a few simple steps on the KFC app. Dare we say; this might be easier than Christmas gift wrapping!

Each day until July 11, KFC will unearth a fresh deal that would even impress Santa himself! Slashed prices on their Twister wraps to just $1, a 30-piece nugget tray for $10, and a Double Zinger Feast, including two Zinger Burgers, 10 Nuggets, and two sauces, all for $12—gift yourself and your family a feast without breaking the bank.

But the star of KFC’s festive promotion is undeniably their Christmas in July Feast. This limited-edition banquet includes 10 pieces of KFC’s iconic Original Recipe chicken, 10 Wicked Wings, 10 Nuggets, 1 Maxi Popcorn, three Large Chips, one Large Potato and Gravy, and two dipping sauces, all packed in a festive Christmas bucket—perfect for a cosy family dinner, making July just as delightful as December.

Now, here’s a bountiful bonus. KFC has also revealed that its popular Christmas in July merchandise will be back on sale in 2023 via its online store. The collection includes jumpers, gloves, hats, socks, and even pet jumpers.

Sharing her thoughts on Christmas in July, Sally Spriggs, CMO for KFC Australia, couldn’t hide her enthusiasm. 'Christmas in July is all about bucking the traditions and celebrating Christmas your own way,' she said.

'To help with the festivities, KFC is bringing all the goodies a true love should provide, from 11 days of amazing deals to cosy new seasonal outfits and a dedicated feast to share with the family you choose—because after all, ‘tis the seasonings!'

If you have a soft spot for Christmas and KFC, or you know someone who does, here's the important bit. These delightful Christmas-in-July deals won't be around for long. The 11 days of deals end on July 11.

The Christmas in July feast will be delivered for free when you order it through the KFC App (available on Apple Store and Google Play) on Saturday, July 8.

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 9.31.00 AM.png
Once ordered on the KFC app, customers can pick up the meal any time before their restaurant closes. Credit: KFC.

Here's a simple guide on how to navigate through the KFC app: download it from your smartphone's App Store, sign up for a free account, and you're good to go!

You can browse through all the 'Christmas in July' deals in the 'Promos' section of the app, and once you've decided what you'd like to order, add it to your basket and proceed to checkout.

Key Takeaways

• KFC has announced a range of deals for its 11 Days of Christmas in July.
  • New deals are on offer each day until July 11, including $1 Twisters, 30 nuggets for $10, and $12 Double Zinger Feast.
  • KFC has reintroduced its Christmas in July Feast and popular merchandise line, including seasonal apparel and pet jumpers.
  • The KFC Christmas in July Feast is available from July 1 to August 7, with free delivery via the KFC App on Saturday, July 8.

So there you have it, folks! Get ready to pack a punch to your mid-year festivities with the KFC Christmas in July deals. We certainly don't need to wait till December to feel jolly! We're curious to know your thoughts and experiences with these deals, so feel free to leave your comments below.

Happy feasting! Have you already set your sights on these offerings? Which will you be trying? Merry Christmas in July, members!

Sponsored
Great deals but remember you have to order after 3pm

The deal the other day you could only order between 3 to 5pm so only a 2 hour window.
There are some great deals on there. Even though I won't be ordering well done to KFC to offer these specials to people.
Hopefully other fast food restaurants will do similar

Yes James, it looks like a great promotion for KFC, ........."Winter in July"

But YOUR story has errors in it

As it runs for 11 days, and ends on 11 July, it started on 1 July, NOT 5 July, as you stated in your article,
and can ONLY be ordered on the KFC app!

As the KFC site says

-KFC’s 11 Days of Christmas in July deals can be found in the KFC app.
-Each new daily deal is available for two hours only from 3-5pm that day.
-Once ordered on the KFC app, customers can pick up the meal any time before their restaurant closes

Why does everything have to be ordered via the app? What ever happened to face to face ordering I hate using my phone to order and how many apps does one need, I’m elderly and just use my phone to make a call……can some of the fast food outlet make allowances for the older generation??

Great deals but remember you have to order after 3pm

The deal the other day you could only order between 3 to 5pm so only a 2 hour window.
There are some great deals on there. Even though I won't be ordering well done to KFC to offer these specials to people.
Hopefully other fast food restaurants will do similar
Thanks for the heads up @ Suzanne rose.

Why does everything have to be ordered via the app? What ever happened to face to face ordering I hate using my phone to order and how many apps does one need, I’m elderly and just use my phone to make a call……can some of the fast food outlet make allowances for the older generation??
Possibly a way of getting your details so they can send you promotional material on a regular basis???

Yes James, it looks like a great promotion for KFC, ........."Winter in July"

But YOUR story has errors in it

As it runs for 11 days, and ends on 11 July, it started on 1 July, NOT 5 July, as you stated in your article,
and can ONLY be ordered on the KFC app!

As the KFC site says

-KFC’s 11 Days of Christmas in July deals can be found in the KFC app.
-Each new daily deal is available for two hours only from 3-5pm that day.
-Once ordered on the KFC app, customers can pick up the meal any time before their restaurant closes
Hell yeah! Get their ass, David!