SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
I

Ian D

Mar 2, 2024
Joke. Your nuts are high

A bloke with a stutter & a bit of a lisp walks into a store & says to the storekeeper " how much are those nuts up there on the wall"?
The store keeper replies " they are peanuts, they are $10/kilo".
The guy replies "hhholy ssshit that's high how much are those onnness up there?"
The store keeper replies " they are wallnuts, the are $15/kilo"
The guy replies "hhholly ssshitt that's high, i havent got mmuch mmoney i will have to come back"

The guy returns to the store the next day and asks the storekeeper "howw mmuch are those nnuts up ther on the waall?"
The store keeper replies " they are cashews, they are $20/kilo"
The guy replies "hholy hholy sshit that's high, how much are those nuts up tthere?"
The store keeper replies " they are macadamia nuts they are $40/kilo"
The guy replies bblloody hell they are fflamming high, i haven't gott eenogh money for dem, i guess i will just buy some of them peanuts,"

The storeker obliges & serves the gentleman & takes his money.
As the guy was walking out of the store he turned to the storkeeper & said " thanks for not making fun of my speech"
The storekeeper replied " thanks for not making fun of my big nose"
The guy says " ohh is that that your nose? I I thought it was your dick, your nuts are that high"