Xe

Oct 7, 2021
Joke of the Day (15 December 2021) - The Wealthy Lawyer

A wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two women along the roadside eating grass.​

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. He asked one woman, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor woman replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a husband and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor women he stated, "You come with us also."

The second woman, in a pitiful voice then said, "But sir, I also have a husband and SIX children with me!"

"Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered. They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place; the grass is almost a foot high!"