SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
I

Ian D

Mar 2, 2024
Joke. Gov't job.

Two supervisors Frank & Neil were interviewing a guy for a field job in the civil workforce.
Frank said " Ok i think that you have got the job, can you start Monday?"

The guy said " yes that will be fine, but there's something i should tell you first, i haven't got any balls."

With this Frank splutterd a bit & then said " Thats fine, all the othr guys start at 7:00am But you can start at 7:30am."

The guy said " I don't want any favours just because of my handicap."

Frank says " No nothing like that, it's just that all the other guys stand around for half an hour before work
Sccratching thier nuts."

Main roads. One will stand around all day, he's the supervisor. And there just checking in case they were to find something better to do?
Had a ganger like that once. As we worked in an area 3 metres below the foreman doing construction work he would peel an apple, cut it up with a pocket knife & eat it, or something similar.