Join Artbid's 'Intimate Realms' virtual art auction and grab your very own masterpiece!

Have you ever dreamed of owning an original work of art*, but thought it was out of reach*?

Now is your chance* to make that dream a reality* from the comfort of your own home*!

On Wednesday, 27 March, from 7:00 to 8:30 PM (AEDT), Artbid*, Australia's premier online auction house*, invites you to experience the excitement* of a live art auction* with 'Intimate Realms'*—a curated selection of captivating works* by some of the country's most talented emerging and established artists*.

This is not your typical* auction house affair.

Artbid* is revolutionising the art buying experience* by bringing the auction* to you through an interactive, live-streamed event* you can access it on your computer, tablet, or phone.

dalinalejandrino_catalogueshootapril_claudialowe-28.jpg
'Intimate Realms', a live virtual art auction, will happen on 27 March from 7:00 to 8:30 PM (AEDT). Image source: Artbid.

Their state-of-the-art online platform* and live auctioneer* make it easy to browse through the available artworks*, learn more about each piece and the artist behind it, and place your bids in real-time*—discreetly and privately—all from the comfort of your living room*.

It's never been more convenient* or accessible* to participate in an art auction*!

'Intimate Realms'* will showcase a diverse collection of paintings*, drawings*, and mixed media works*, each one offering a glimpse into the artist's unique personal world*.

From bold abstract expressions* to introspective figurative works*, there is something to appeal to every taste and budget, with starting bids as low as $200*.

This is an incredible opportunity* to discover a new artist* you love or add a work by a renowned name to your collection*.

The auction* will feature works by some of Australia's most exciting artistic talents*, including:
  • Lynne Flemons*, a Canberra-based artist with works held in major collections locally and internationally including the Australian National Gallery. Lynne has completed prestigious residencies in Finland and Ireland and exhibited widely throughout her career.
  • Conor Knight*, an artist known for his lively 'alla prima' painting style that imbues his subjects with life and movement. Conor has already made waves as a finalist in the National Emerging Art Prize.
  • Rina Freiberg*, a Western Australian artist whose bold and energised works that explore themes of identity, human interaction and gender, invite viewers to engage and interpret, showcasing her spontaneous and rapid creative process. Her work has been featured in major brand campaigns and different hospitality venues and groups that combine art and dining.
  • Emma Currie*, a Melbourne-based oil painter, captures moments of stillness and introspection in her figurative and still-life works. Her paintings, featured in local and international galleries, resonate with a sense of presence and quiet reflection.
  • Em Hatton*, a multidisciplinary artist from Sydney, explores themes of joy, calm, and safety through various mediums. Her work, which has quickly gained popularity, often features women in states of relaxation and reimagined mythological figures. 2023 marks Em's first 'official' year as a full-time artist.

This is just a small preview* of the incredible works and artists* that will be featured in 'Intimate Realms'*.

To enjoy the full experience*, be sure to sign up on Artbid's website* to receive priority access to the auction catalogue flipbook* as soon as it's released.

You'll be able to preview all the artworks in detail* and get a head start on choosing your favourites*.

img_9880.jpg
If you are unable to join the live auction on 27 March, you can still participate by placing absentee bids in advance. Image source: Artbid.

If you can't join the auction on the 27th, don’t fret!

You can still participate by placing absentee bids in advance*—but don't wait, as the artwork is sure to be in high demand.

'Intimate Realms*' promises to be an unforgettable evening of art*, excitement*, and the thrill of the auction*.

Will you be the lucky one to give that painting you love a new home*? Sign up now* and find out!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content with an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
Yes we did spruce up our home today given that we have a big function occurring on easter Sunday we thought it best to start now I am also working on a book sadly I can't see me ever writing another knock em dead like paths are paved in Gold but I don't care I still am so proud of it the one I am doing now I hope will do my heart as much good some how

Reactions: April Bradford
Yes we did spruce up our home today given that we have a big function occurring on easter Sunday we thought it best to start now I am also working on a book sadly I can't see me ever writing another knock em dead like paths are paved in Gold but I don't care I still am so proud of it the one I am doing now I hope will do my heart as much good some how
I really admire you for writing a book @miss narelle, you certainly have guts! Could you please use punctuation marks when you comment? Best of luck with the writing...