SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
S

Seia Ibanez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 16, 2023
It's almost the weekend! What's your stress reliever? ☺️

Good morning, members! We made it through another week, and I'm ready for an exciting weekend. I’ll be catching up with my friends and introducing them to indoor archery! Personally, I think this activity is enjoyable and a great stress reliever.

I've tried indoor archery for the first time with my partner, and we had so much fun! I also took a photo of my target paper, and obviously, I'm not good at it 😂

compressed-image.jpeg
How's my aim? Credit: Seia Ibañez

But I’d love to try different ways to destress! What’s your stress reliever? Share them with us!

I colour in, not only is it my stress reliever but it also helps with the hand shakes/trembles from the Parkinson's and the Stroke I had 3 weeks ago where I had to spend my birthday in hospital boohoo lol A couple of months ago I entered some of my colourings in an art exhibition and got 2 second prizes!!! I will see if I can attach them for you to look at :)

Attachments

• 1..jpg
    1..jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240527_162130.jpg
    20240527_162130.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 0
I colour in, not only is it my stress reliever but it also helps with the hand shakes/trembles from the Parkinson's and the Stroke I had 3 weeks ago where I had to spend my birthday in hospital boohoo lol A couple of months ago I entered some of my colourings in an art exhibition and got 2 second prizes!!! I will see if I can attach them for you to look at :)
Oh Leeta you are so gifted they are excellent and deserve first prize. Happy belated birthday and l hope your health improves .

My I pad and I are joined at the hip. So many people I have chatted to over the years, we can all express our feeling good and bad. A bit like the old pen pal days.

BEAUTIFUL. LOVE THEM ESPECIALLY THE CLOWN. SHOULD OF WON FIRST PRIZE.❤️

So am l especially classical music Chopin etc .
What is your preference?
I love classical music as well! Do you, by any chance, play any classical instruments? :)

I'm into violin concertos, but my favourite is the Double Concerto for Violin and Cello by Brahms. It's such a difficult piece to play on the violin. Most, if not all, Brahms' compositions are very tricky and complicated. 🥲

This is my favourite rendition of the Brahms Double Concerto, particularly this movement :)

Reactions: Littleboy8
Wow @Leeta069 !! These are lovely! Is the clown Pennywise? You made him look friendlier and approachable it's amazing 😂

No Seia l don't l went to piano lessons years ago but l gave up l just wish my mother had put her foot down and made me go. Thankyou for posting the violin concerto it is interesting and complicated like the last part of Prokofiev no 3
l watched the Olympic Games hosted by Russia years ago and l thought the music they played was great. l love a lot of their composers Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Borodin,Korsakov and Prokofiev but don't get me started as there are several others l love too.

No Seia l don't l went to piano lessons years ago but l gave up l just wish my mother had put her foot down and made me go. Thankyou for posting the violin concerto it is interesting and complicated like the last part of Prokofiev no 3
l watched the Olympic Games hosted by Russia years ago and l thought the music they played was great. l love a lot of their composers Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Borodin,Korsakov and Prokofiev but don't get me started as there are several others l love too.
Oh, do indulge me! I love anything classical music, as I grew up with it! I've been playing the violin and performing in an orchestra for most of my life, so it makes me happy to engage in conversations about anything classical music 🥹💖

Profokiev also has a violin concerto, which is also beautiful!

May I also indulge you in a different style of classical music? This is a 21st-century composition by Aaron Copland! Let me know what you think. :D We used to perform this as a youth symphony orchestra back then, and we had fun!

Wow amazingly beautiful well done 👍 take care we’d love to see more 😍

Reactions: Leeta069
Oh, do indulge me! I love anything classical music, as I grew up with it! I've been playing the violin and performing in an orchestra for most of my life, so it makes me happy to engage in conversations about anything classical music 🥹💖

Profokiev also has a violin concerto, which is also beautiful!

May I also indulge you in a different style of classical music? This is a 21st-century composition by Aaron Copland! Let me know what you think. :D We used to perform this as a youth symphony orchestra back then, and we had fun!

Wow thats a happy piece of music l can just imagine everyone dancing to that and even the conductor got carried away. How awesome being able to play the violin do you still perform?