Is It A Ghost? Woman’s Toilet Roll “Moves” By Itself!

One woman was left extremely confused and scared after witnessing something ‘supernatural’ in her bathroom.

Sharing the discovery on Reddit, a woman from the UK posted a video on the discussion website, showing a roll of toilet paper unfurling by itself while attached to the holder.

The toilet roll can be seen spinning on its own, with several layers of toilet paper all bundled up and wasted on the floor.

“Every single roll of Morrisons toilet paper, out of a nine pack, is doing this!” she wrote.

The woman was asking fellow Brits for help after being left confused as to what exactly is making her waste her precious toilet rolls, saying this is the first time something like this has ever happened to her.

The video of the “haunted” toilet roll, which has now gone viral on the internet, has left thousands of users online baffled as to what is making the toilet paper “move” on its own.

UPImygcnEuu76XZNUKQj9YYmqyfHK72X4FOxtfQzG2a-YajW0kkLepMkWQcXbf8YV8ZuRGR2jbSOCMZuYRXIcLJc6I8CkzQdPzTbebi1Dwms_TrXGz8fRZ1VJ3NXexXn5X7393mz

A woman’s toilet roll is moving on its own. Credit: Reddit.

Fellow members of the site were just as confused as the woman, and many of them gave their own ‘guesses’ on what might be the reason for the mysterious incident.

Some users joked that the woman might have an “invisible cat” in the house, unfurling all of her toilet rolls without her knowing. “The cat is just off-screen, hiding behind the toilet,” one user quipped.

Meanwhile, some suspected a more ‘supernatural’ cause.

“Hi, I had exactly the same issue a couple of weeks ago, turned out that my bathroom was haunted so got the old catholic priests in to exorcise the bathroom,” wrote one user, though we’re not really sure if he’s being serious or not.

Another person chimed in and joked: ”You might need an exorcist!”

On a more serious note, some users pointed out that the reason why the woman’s toilet rolls were unfurling on their own is probably that the centre is “too round”.

Assuming that the handle was round-shaped as well, the toilet rolls could keep spinning and spinning. So they suggested squeezing the inner tube to make it more “oval”.

And apparently, this solved the problem!

“Why didn’t I think of that,” said the woman, then she thanked the user for the helpful suggestion.

Another user admitted they used to have this problem as well, and squeezing the toilet roll tube solved it.

“I had this problem when I redecorated my bathroom,” they said. “You’re not alone, it took me a good few months to figure that I could just squeeze it.”

There you have it, folks! Turns out, there are no ghosts or invisible cats in the woman’s bathroom. Too early for Halloween, I guess?

Sponsored
another issue is the loading of the toilet roll. Women tend to load the roll so that the paper is coming off the top whereas most men will load the roll so that it is coming from the bottom. In doing so the paper is usually in part contact with the wall

• Haha
Reactions: KatKop