Invest in luxury without the price tag: Spend & Save with Antler’s Sale

Whether you’re chasing the sun and heading off for a last-minute European summer or preparing for travel in the coming months (white Christmas, anyone?), the real make or break for a holiday is something unexpected: luggage*.

If your trusty carry-on* or rolling suitcase* is looking worse for wear, you’re in luck. Luxury luggage line Antler* is slashing your cart total with savings on their entire range.

Why Antler?

Antler has been crafting premium suitcases* in England since 1922, gaining a loyal following among celebrities and jet-setters for their impeccable quality and stylish designs.

And there’s one more person vouching for them: ME! That’s right, my last holiday was made a million times easier with a fantastic suitcase from Antler*. More on that later.

As a 100-year-old family business, Antler takes pride in their meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail. From durable shell materials to smooth-rolling wheels to organised interior pockets, their suitcases are built to last through decades of adventures.

And now, for a limited time, the brand is offering a deal that is as attractive as its suitcases—a chance to slash the price tag.

They have sizes and options to suit every budget*; so no matter which you choose, you'll enjoy Antler's legendary quality (without the usual luxury price tag).

Screen Shot 2024-08-13 at 8.14.52 am.png
A rare opportunity to save with a premium luggage brand. Image Credit: Antler

How does it work?*

Spend $199 and save $50.
Spend $299 and save $100.
Spend $399 and save $150.

So, if you’ve been planning to invest and upgrade your luggage, there’s never been a better time.

But, like all good things, this sale is only here for a limited-time. Antler’s Spend & Save promotion* is running from from August 12th to August 25th — no discount code required.

Tested by the SDC team!

Before heading to Japan, I knew I needed to upgrade my dodgy, broken-wheeled, tiny suitcase from Vinnies. After a lot of research, I decided on Antler’s Clifton Suitcase* (I chose large, which was just as well, as I came home with souvenirs galore).

It was easy to manoeuvre around Japan’s notoriously busy train stations and streets. It came with me on buses, shinkansen (bullet trains), regional trains, taxis, and long, long walks. The four wheels were my particular favourite, as they saved my shoulders and arms from having to lug a two-wheeled design up hills. The lock worked great, and I felt secure leaving it in various hostels. Does it get my tick of approval? Absolutely. You can read more about the Clifton suitcase here*.

Screen Shot 2024-08-13 at 8.15.34 am.png
My top pick! Image Credit: Antler

P.S. If you’re an SDC Rewards member, you can read about the highlights of my Japan trip here.

But, don’t just want my word for it, the reviews* are all overwhelmingly positive.

5-stars across the board*

‘[I’ve] Always only bought Antler luggage and still have my grandfather's vintage green hold-all bag. Really good quality!’ said one happy customer.*

‘LOVE my new suitcase. It rolls like a dream, fits everything i need for a month abroad and THEN SOME (and still feels surprisingly light, or is easy to manoeuvre). Survived European cobblestones. and being picked up and downstairs. survived coaches, planes, trains. and it LOOKED GOOD.’ added another.*

Sometimes, we don’t quite make the right choice the first time around. So how is their return policy?

‘The purchase was easy and the bag arrived soon. As for the return of goods purchased, team was very supportive and clear instructions were given to make the return.’ said another customer.*

Lifetime warranty*

Antler takes such immense pride in the quality and durability of its suitcases that they now come with a lifetime warranty!*

So, dear members of the Seniors Discount Club, if you're planning a getaway and want to travel in style and comfort, now is a great time.

Visit the Antler website*, choose your favourite pieces, and enjoy the savings. Remember, this offer is only valid until August 25th, so don't miss out on the chance to own a piece of luxury for less.

Shop bestsellers here*.

Shop suitcases here*.

Shop carry-on luggage here*.

Shop luggage sets here*.

Shop travel accessories here*.

Shop April’s top pick here*.

I’d love to hear about your upcoming travel plans in the comments below!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link—at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored