Well if you don't like the post, why respond to it with a like 👍
Why respond at all? It’s not your post, so just be cheerful and go past it. ;)
I just wanted to know if was a joke that’s all because it’s not your usual joke style and I don’t get it👍

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
Me either. How can you lighten up if you think someone is sick. You feel sorry for the sick person and their partner 💬
Exactly Thankyou I’m glad it’s not just me especially something as deadly as influenza a not a joking subject he must have made it up.so do we scroll past next time if he’s serious and ignore him.🤔

Reactions: BeautifulMousey
A man found a genie in a bottle, the genie pops out & gives him three wishes, but also advises that whatever you get, your wife gets twice as much.
The guy asks the genie for a mansion on the hill by the sea, wham there it appears, & his wife gets two mantions.
The man asks the genie for 100 million dollars, wham there appears 100 million dollars, & his wife gets 200 million dollars.
For his third wish the guy asks the genie to bash him half to death. :love:

A man found a genie in a bottle, the genie pops out & gives him three wishes, but also advises that whatever you get, your wife gets twice as much.
The guy asks the genie for a mansion on the hill by the sea, wham there it appears, & his wife gets two mantions.
The man asks the genie for 100 million dollars, wham there appears 100 million dollars, & his wife gets 200 million dollars.

That's a joke. 🤣

Reactions: Tervueren