SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
I want to know: what is your favourite meal of all time?

What is your favourite meal of all time? It can be anything from a piece of bread to a specific dessert you ate many, many years ago. I just want to read about all the different types of meals you’ve all eaten and loved!

shutterstock_211583689.jpg
I absolutely love my partners home-made brownies! Image source: Shutterstock (because I ate the brownies he made too quick to take a photo myself.)

What is your favourite meal of all time? It can be anything from a piece of bread to a specific dessert you ate many, many years ago. I just want to read about all the different types of meals you’ve all eaten and loved!

View attachment 13207
I absolutely love my partners home-made brownies! Image source: Shutterstock (because I ate the brownies he made too quick to take a photo myself.)

This is such a fun question! I looooove pesto pizza, sushi, and chicken alfredo. I think you were only asking for one... But it's impossible for me to do so! Hahahaha :)

My husband and I love Greek food, mine would defiantly have to be the grilled octopus, and of course the lamb spit roast with Greek salad, lemon potatoes and tzatziki.

Reactions: Ricci and Kawi

View attachment 13207

It’s a toss up between a traditional Aussie lamb roast & anything Lebanese!

Reactions: Ricci
I like most things but lately have made my own dumplings and shared with my daughter and granddaughters. Nothing like home made, right??

Attachments

• IMG-20230206-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20230206-WA0001.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ricci and Kawi
This is such a fun question! I looooove pesto pizza, sushi, and chicken alfredo. I think you were only asking for one... But it's impossible for me to do so! Hahahaha :)
My favourite meal was a chicken chow mein that I cooked in a home economics class, 48 years ago. I've tried to replicate it, but it's not the same.😁

View attachment 13207

Thai Stir fry chicken and ginger

View attachment 13207

My favourite meal is either roast lamb and veg or lamb chops on the BBQ or lamb shanks in the slow cooker-I guess your wondering what protein I prefer 😂😂😂

View attachment 13207

My mother used to cook Lambs Fry and bacon with mashed potato’s, mashed pumpkin, carrots and peas- my all time favourite. Yes I know people are going to say “yuk”

A big piece of rump steak well condiments and fries onions with chips and 2 fried eggs on top. Eat at midday and nothing more for the rest of the day.

Steak and kidney pudding in a suety pastry, served with boiled brussel sprouts, boiled potatoes, boiled carrots and a hot beef gravy. The art of such culinary delights seems to have faded.