No. It's just that I can't stand coffee and the hype that surrounds it!
Me too. I’ve never taken to drinking coffee and find its heavy smell in most cafes is off-putting and unpleasant. I actually have an Italian espresso machine in my kitchen, but never use it. I drink tea. By the gallon, made in a teapot and strong, with only a tiny drop of milk. ☕️ Most people I know are addicted to coffee and can’t comprehend I prefer tea.

I enjoy my morning cup of coffee. But I only drink one, or at the most two per day.

I also enjoy a strong cup of tea most days. Black tea, green tea, herbal tea.

No hype about coffee. Well balanced and sensible, that’s me. 😀
You are a rarity. A veritable oasis of sanity in an ocean of lattes and cappuccinos. The only coffee I drink from choice is a macchiato —strong and dark with a dash of froth. Like black tea really … ☕

Reactions: DLHM and Observer

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×