Petal4

Dec 5, 2022
I am Cecelia

I live in Shoalwater WA a little piece of heaven
I am retired but keep busy with four grandsons
Paddle boarding, volunteering , and times spent with friends

Hello Cecilia @Petal4! Glad to have you joining us here at the SDC all the way from such a beautiful location :D

I'm sure the four grandsons are a lovely bunch to take care of! You sound like fun and outgoing person to be with based on your hobbies too.

We hope you have a great time with us --- just type and comment away whenever you feel like speaking up about an interesting topic!

Also proud to share that you now have a chance at winning one of five $100 vouchers up for grabs in our Christmas Giveaway contest by joining. Best of luck ;)

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×