I'll tell you a true story.
I have a mate who is an ED doctor, he was engaged to a nurse who also worked in ED, anyway one night a guy came in and was being obnoxious to his fiancee. So he stitched him up without anesthetic.

I'll tell you a true story.
I have a mate who is an ED doctor, he was engaged to a nurse who also worked in ED, anyway one night a guy came in and was being obnoxious to his fiancee. So he stitched him up without anesthetic.
Many moons ago, when I was volunteering with the Red Cross, we used to work in an African clinic every Friday night (Pay Day) to assist with suturing cuts resulting from all the drunken fights with knives and broken bottles.
One night a man came in so drunk and cut up, that three of us spent a full 5 hours stitching him up, with NO anaesthetic. He didn't even flinch!
PS: A few weeks later a group of them attacked the clinic with Molotov Cocktails. The army was called in to rescue us in their Caspah Tanks....!

Reactions: Littleboy8
Many moons ago, when I was volunteering with the Red Cross, we used to work in an African clinic every Friday night (Pay Day) to assist with suturing cuts resulting from all the drunken fights with knives and broken bottles.
One night a man came in so drunk and cut up, that three of us spent a full 5 hours stitching him up, with NO anaesthetic. He didn't even flinch!
PS: A few weeks later a group of them attacked the clinic with Molotov Cocktails. The army was called in to rescue us in their Caspah Tanks....!
🙀wow

Reactions: mOiOz