Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
How to Wash a Toilet

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
  2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
  3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
  4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
  5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
  6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
  7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
  8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
  9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Sincerely,
The Dog

How to Wash a Toilet

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
  3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
  4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
  5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
  6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
  8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
Sincerely,
The Dog
Good one meow🐈woof woof🐶

How to Wash a Toilet

Sincerely,
The Dog
Then buy yourself a bomb disposal suit. You're going to need it the next time you try to pick up the cat.
😾💣💥🚑🏥

How to Wash a Toilet

Sincerely,
The Dog
Sorry but this is simply not at all funny and you should be ashamed for sending it as it will upset many cat owners in the community. I am surprised that the usually responsible admins allowed it to be published.

Sorry but this is simply not at all funny and you should be ashamed for sending it as it will upset many cat owners in the community. I am surprised that the usually responsible admins allowed it to be published.

• Angry
Reactions: maherdj
Get a grip you obviously don’t own a sense of humour. I’ve got a cat and had numerous over the years and I find it hilarious.seems like your the only one upset don’t come on this page unless you bring your funny side with you. Like I say go read the obituaries.🤣🤣

How to Wash a Toilet

Sincerely,
The Dog
Naughty Dog.

It’s not meant to be serious. The punch line is that the rules were written by “The Dog”. I love my dear old cat, and I find the joke funny. Thank you for sharing @Skipton.