How to make HOMEMADE TIM TAMS with only three ingredients! – “I’ve been having these every night.”

If you love snacking on Tim Tams just as much as we do, you’ll be delighted to know that you can actually make them any time you wish in the comfort of your own home.

One of our favourite internet icons here at the SDC, certified foodie and fitness coach Bec Hardgrave, just dropped a mouth-watering recipe for Tim Tams and all it takes is a few minutes and three ingredients!

Bec shared a video on TikTok to demonstrate how she replicates Tim Tams using biscuits, Biscoff spread, and melted chocolate. The end result can be easily mistaken for the original Arnott's Tim Tam so you won’t be disappointed!

“This and a cup of hot chocolate at night is my favourite dessert!! Trust me you won't regret it,” Bec wrote on Instagram.

“When the shops aren't selling it yet, you make it at home,” Bec added.

2Bz_v7v2f5F19i_aAf3yms9Ol9jp58eekNjVxHqxJcur_2T2fd5QyqGRL0k4ujbq6ELdtgi0pk5SRWaHpHWWxTt6I-l7MjrWtY6wlG_si1lfsdP1A-SoY_NiLKuEhY4tQ2uZ3J_lFUYeOAVydQ
ZzA9Z4Vep71csf3a1CLDHRcHBoJ0idJiSCS7iXY18yLsV76Qf78opKX0wv8FLgQly_iupsk_5uynPEVvNQ4DGCL-LijcvKOHcoYiX0wSVUi3N2M9Te6zrCiPsrQwezZEHXjJzOJF19pURvngBQ

Make Tim Tams any time, anywhere! Image Credit: @bechardgrave

She starts off by unwrapping a pack of Biscoff biscuits and grabbing a jar of Biscoff spread. She scoops about 10 grams of the spread and adds it in between the pair of biscuits before melting 15 grams of chocolate chips.

Then, she coats the entire biscuit sandwich with the melted chocolate and places each piece on a tray before leaving them to set in the fridge for 15 minutes. And just like that, you’ve got yourself a homemade version of the iconic Aussie biscuit.

Even though Bec is known as a fitness guru and would typically encourage low-calorie meals, she still supports allowing yourself to indulge in sweets and giving in to your cravings every now and then. We love a health queen that promotes good eating habits and also lets you splurge once in a while!

Each homemade Tim Tam contains 210 calories, 27 grams of carbohydrates, and 11 grams of fat.

The video took TikTok by storm and has since been viewed over 150,000 times.

“I’m running to make this now!” one person wrote, while another added: “This is GENIUS!”

“OMG, why haven't I thought of this? You are a LEGEND enough said.” praised a third.

“I’m drooling…” teased another.

“Oh my… The amount of sugar in that one biscuit could fuel my car! They are VERY sweet but incredibly delicious.” commented one more.

Video Credit: @bechardgrave

If you’re not a fan of chocolate but you’re a proud coffee aficionado, she previously shared how to whip up a healthy version of Tiramisu French Toast that you may want to try out for yourself!

LODBseAtmIdhULsc-CmmJg_rgCslWlQkT1WHivcKyuNpt5QATFxD-N0V5PCCf54SpX4pA6s4ShoMwXh7BQB3FHarLo7FyZnTFhjPqbbBntMNgNW7Vz41p_GbADqUYZEFtX4VdRMN4LJEddcIVQ
vCXsJaa1cznTMhCT-FUorBQQ4rNIT9hnGLWwk9RY1Bem5N1-Hq5KRQRMy-fGIrwaaV6g9j4wbK6caTVOkP70aLBudkG7OYJdiH5nsizjxO_eXf_0ZYOnv9vOv8CGrz-84BQwQnubFHKQBh2k-g

Delicious Tiramisu French Toast. Video Credit: @bechardgrave

Here are the ingredients you need to get a hold of:

1. Two slices of bread (Bec used gluten-free bread but feel free to opt for any kind!)
2. One large egg
3. One fourth a cup of espresso
4. Two packets of sweetener
5. 75 grams of vanilla yoghurt
6. Cocoa powder mixed with a tablespoon of sweetener (for toppings)

She starts by combining an egg, a quarter cup of espresso, and two packets of sweetener in a medium-sized bowl to create a batter.

After stirring the mixture thoroughly, Bec carefully dunks a piece of bread into the batter, making sure to coat both sides.

Then, she places them onto a frying pan to cook for a few minutes or until golden brown. Finally, the fitness guru stacks the two pieces of bread together on a plate, spreads a generous amount of vanilla yoghurt in between and on top, and sprinkles the gorgeous treat with cocoa powder. We don’t know about you, but our breakfast for tomorrow is definitely sorted.

What are your thoughts on Bec’s version of Tim Tams? Share them with us in the comments!

If you want to get a glimpse of how she made the Tiramisu French Toast, watch the video below:

Video Credit: @bechardgrave

Sponsored