The yanks buy as much bull meat as they possibly can as it has an extremely low ratio of fat to all meat muscle. They then add their own "Aditives" as required, if U get my drift. The meat is totally destined to become burgers. Dairy "Cracker" cow meat is also highly desired by them as well for the same low fat ratio to muscle meat.
There again, many good old Aussie food manufacturing businesses are also after the same "Cracker" cow meat for the same reason.
Knackeries also slaughter "Crackers' as well for the "Pet & Greyhound" food fraternity. They also process, as U know, horses & donkey's as well.

Could rename it "Little India"...!
Why? I have never seen any Indians there! I drive through at least twice a year! Gudness gracious Me! Cowamarup cows are Frisian milk cows not like Indian cows!
Sorry, these are milking cows only! LOL
So what do U think happens to a milking cow, when it's gone past it's use by date? They get cut up for steakes! Yummy 4 mi Tummy! I use to milk cows a a kid in the UK. I can also tell U how SirLoin steaks got their names in the 1600's. Love to all from Perth. Paradise!

Last edited:
Reactions: BeautifulMousey