How funny is this? A look at some of the most hilarious signs spotted by shoppers

Sometimes, grocery shopping can be a mundane and boring task: the routine of going from aisle to aisle, checking off items in your grocery list, comparing prices, putting items back when you decide you just don’t need them, waiting in long lines at the checkout, etc…

That’s why whenever people spot something extraordinary amongst the ordinary, it’s usually worth sharing!

In our travels, we came across some of the most clever and hilarious store signs spotted all around the world, and we thought we would share them with our lovely members.

Get ready to giggle, as some of these signs are pretty bloody hilarious!

_p-1LWqTKY9Q5xg_6146wGDpWPtN6rPUdDSGKN9jtE5_3CMuz8OXnD_8sjMEC4ODaUdjOP5IE_GdwHvXiLLKTAguXQrekSUhIsvtYm-aRg91D9iew5kctGljd4x2KBm9-hGrYJei

Credit: DailyMail.

Now we do our best to find you lot the best deals we can. However, we just can’t compete with this. How does ‘extra free’ even work? Regardless, it sounds good enough to us!

z1c9W7UOkl8l9kZnvtPPJx5iyhNIyjNrh-4WVApNyNrcAuf_9iR6yhmWgRjaJPXi_j9s2NVaTkdwe-ZlaNakAyz7-sK1_0fZhKIsrEoewO4Cuiq0VjFGxmr-GdCIOZeqhE7lBtcI

One supermarket in America called these familiar fruits “organic boomerangs”. Huh, we always thought they were called bananas! You learn something every day!

IYUmUsqsbdMCqlCc2fsbOJxYpGqtPGaLbL8uiqzMjAFfrOiATbnfL9F2z21m90-2b_MAzXtB8unM5NuqAzsg_n2r-RtGO5s5Bq-Op2qO76MMvu8vTIldKP8joacaMrRyapn6LX7z

Now, this is one way of increasing sales! Don’t you just want to adopt these cute, little “cheese orphans”?

oNqc9kTx1LDXCPaxXJisycohpiFYryq0xAjIJRz9uuWWvdrbdShs98KZsY4K3Csf5ZxxX0oVh6WI2bcH7mmXu1NceU0xe41Zj8eSx5QDq_7ZazHaZkCe3xsCTORv7jZJGWrO3JEw

Now this isn’t something you see in the isle of every Woolies. We’re a bit speechless at this one!

zzAOsSjBAcWCGfJSJT7LbTnXJRbhqRPYzBgX3ZTDcvbcxxp3k5wMucLYjlJ6ZR4eEudW-mX3Y9HGP9DVu9F5SMRQZB0RpoMPZQ0D8Gbb7HjNTYOedN6eQHdYyx3tXJ3NAjQnX93l

Speaking of ‘genius sales moves’, what better way to get people in your bar than to scare them away from…well…everything else?.

I don’t know about you lot, but tackling a beer sounds much easier than tackling a bear. Let’s head on in.

HCFz0z8ptYThEAO2uJHQWtbENT74_p1J5ixZaD6dqfkE8PlfF1mLjnc6Xh-JiU1llB-zcma16jBnwj9Nd6UqiS6kzXGYZqNIKHlQs3YP0owaUX2dUbpNud4WQHg6IVGewEwTxB2o

Not quite the deal we’re used to here. I wonder what they offer on days when they don’t have a special??

MmIxrNwsQ3sXus-aMs12eIQoVDGflBte8wQs7D7GpnwsqXNnNga-K3QRxUphT2Iogr7oHq0L9oEknVUXernBbL_aNQFnhz-shpXSIcX8D1jPJ9wF8SsR-X1l6ZSaVHlpFiKibYPR

They aren’t wrong I suppose. However, honey usually doesn’t turn me off from my food.

A70rRZMECQghT9k0TWxWluzGLfb_yi8SzJ2vSilTQNk4ZfAcRz5_4NkGQvqi2yIVtqYMnUSBDXwW_I5JMwgMGotOrfATDw_704xiE1ne2ysUdaKAKUXZKvcQveYYjV2fXMYtYQ9G

Robot staff? We have a feeling someone is telling fibs. Great way to stop people abusing the staff we suppose…

TubkJDsgpqBtp-q5qAJ0PDIAxICuo91Rr3fJ7S6Cx4vhyhHZanHpbdiBaPMxumCJmwAK1uY5aOXPkX53PsV-Ihw9TYeBfGD7dvhpsb5_x4qSejsB7npeCzOuRXQ3g4eEEpJXADs7

We prefer our ice cold, but that’s just us!

q-0q5IgIxDeIQvy68wjZbcYkJ-TcHRrEi5qlsxVw4DgQZSqCN9lDPGKZbgJe0iJgB2ge571_rKfvxfIdL1TlHlcXiPQciUCZyJDQAFAmlx_MpqETmYohWyyGtYPAnm2qY3-goPUs

Who knew a regular bookstore would sell magical items from the wizarding world, and at 50 per cent off at that!? What a bargain!

Bskcqit90kSp7bZ62YEdsj_02bHVe0E91VAGkEFOYcOphNMPK7mTysoQnhLmBMDZjZS_DUakXRaicr50pyasAD9Dza65KeXhZMG2J7Ww8MbWODh92kgL-5sHUDu7YDrOpTBEhXbi

Hmmmm, then what are those twisted pastries up the back then? Are we seeing things, folks?

AM2lo_zSKrYgmhuJ5CWuv-Mrtuq15Fv70ztgEweSZtq6iD2rtcRWDU6Bwh3eoEMtduuNE1OnfJ3mM2R_CJQtKedeZ-US-r1b9DchSpX7Msj5p9SnbFi3-OPccLTMO1wcT1q03yOZ

We would hope this product contains peanuts! It would be a bit of a worry if they contained anything but, don’t you agree?

Sponsored
How funny is this? A look at some of the most hilarious signs spotted by shoppers

Sometimes, grocery shopping can be a mundane and boring task: the routine of going from aisle to aisle, checking off items in your grocery list, comparing prices, putting items back when you decide you just don’t need them, waiting in long lines at the checkout, etc…

That’s why whenever people spot something extraordinary amongst the ordinary, it’s usually worth sharing!

In our travels, we came across some of the most clever and hilarious store signs spotted all around the world, and we thought we would share them with our lovely members.

Get ready to giggle, as some of these signs are pretty bloody hilarious!

_p-1LWqTKY9Q5xg_6146wGDpWPtN6rPUdDSGKN9jtE5_3CMuz8OXnD_8sjMEC4ODaUdjOP5IE_GdwHvXiLLKTAguXQrekSUhIsvtYm-aRg91D9iew5kctGljd4x2KBm9-hGrYJei

Now we do our best to find you lot the best deals we can. However, we just can’t compete with this. How does ‘extra free’ even work? Regardless, it sounds good enough to us!

z1c9W7UOkl8l9kZnvtPPJx5iyhNIyjNrh-4WVApNyNrcAuf_9iR6yhmWgRjaJPXi_j9s2NVaTkdwe-ZlaNakAyz7-sK1_0fZhKIsrEoewO4Cuiq0VjFGxmr-GdCIOZeqhE7lBtcI

One supermarket in America called these familiar fruits “organic boomerangs”. Huh, we always thought they were called bananas! You learn something every day!

IYUmUsqsbdMCqlCc2fsbOJxYpGqtPGaLbL8uiqzMjAFfrOiATbnfL9F2z21m90-2b_MAzXtB8unM5NuqAzsg_n2r-RtGO5s5Bq-Op2qO76MMvu8vTIldKP8joacaMrRyapn6LX7z

Now, this is one way of increasing sales! Don’t you just want to adopt these cute, little “cheese orphans”?

oNqc9kTx1LDXCPaxXJisycohpiFYryq0xAjIJRz9uuWWvdrbdShs98KZsY4K3Csf5ZxxX0oVh6WI2bcH7mmXu1NceU0xe41Zj8eSx5QDq_7ZazHaZkCe3xsCTORv7jZJGWrO3JEw

Now this isn’t something you see in the isle of every Woolies. We’re a bit speechless at this one!

zzAOsSjBAcWCGfJSJT7LbTnXJRbhqRPYzBgX3ZTDcvbcxxp3k5wMucLYjlJ6ZR4eEudW-mX3Y9HGP9DVu9F5SMRQZB0RpoMPZQ0D8Gbb7HjNTYOedN6eQHdYyx3tXJ3NAjQnX93l

Speaking of ‘genius sales moves’, what better way to get people in your bar than to scare them away from…well…everything else?.

I don’t know about you lot, but tackling a beer sounds much easier than tackling a bear. Let’s head on in.

HCFz0z8ptYThEAO2uJHQWtbENT74_p1J5ixZaD6dqfkE8PlfF1mLjnc6Xh-JiU1llB-zcma16jBnwj9Nd6UqiS6kzXGYZqNIKHlQs3YP0owaUX2dUbpNud4WQHg6IVGewEwTxB2o

Not quite the deal we’re used to here. I wonder what they offer on days when they don’t have a special??

MmIxrNwsQ3sXus-aMs12eIQoVDGflBte8wQs7D7GpnwsqXNnNga-K3QRxUphT2Iogr7oHq0L9oEknVUXernBbL_aNQFnhz-shpXSIcX8D1jPJ9wF8SsR-X1l6ZSaVHlpFiKibYPR

They aren’t wrong I suppose. However, honey usually doesn’t turn me off from my food.

A70rRZMECQghT9k0TWxWluzGLfb_yi8SzJ2vSilTQNk4ZfAcRz5_4NkGQvqi2yIVtqYMnUSBDXwW_I5JMwgMGotOrfATDw_704xiE1ne2ysUdaKAKUXZKvcQveYYjV2fXMYtYQ9G

Robot staff? We have a feeling someone is telling fibs. Great way to stop people abusing the staff we suppose…

TubkJDsgpqBtp-q5qAJ0PDIAxICuo91Rr3fJ7S6Cx4vhyhHZanHpbdiBaPMxumCJmwAK1uY5aOXPkX53PsV-Ihw9TYeBfGD7dvhpsb5_x4qSejsB7npeCzOuRXQ3g4eEEpJXADs7

We prefer our ice cold, but that’s just us!

q-0q5IgIxDeIQvy68wjZbcYkJ-TcHRrEi5qlsxVw4DgQZSqCN9lDPGKZbgJe0iJgB2ge571_rKfvxfIdL1TlHlcXiPQciUCZyJDQAFAmlx_MpqETmYohWyyGtYPAnm2qY3-goPUs

Who knew a regular bookstore would sell magical items from the wizarding world, and at 50 per cent off at that!? What a bargain!

Bskcqit90kSp7bZ62YEdsj_02bHVe0E91VAGkEFOYcOphNMPK7mTysoQnhLmBMDZjZS_DUakXRaicr50pyasAD9Dza65KeXhZMG2J7Ww8MbWODh92kgL-5sHUDu7YDrOpTBEhXbi

Hmmmm, then what are those twisted pastries up the back then? Are we seeing things, folks?

AM2lo_zSKrYgmhuJ5CWuv-Mrtuq15Fv70ztgEweSZtq6iD2rtcRWDU6Bwh3eoEMtduuNE1OnfJ3mM2R_CJQtKedeZ-US-r1b9DchSpX7Msj5p9SnbFi3-OPccLTMO1wcT1q03yOZ

We would hope this product contains peanuts! It would be a bit of a worry if they contained anything but, don’t you agree?