SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
How do you unwind?

As we kick back and embrace the weekend, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to catch up and share a little bit of Friday cheer with all of you.

So, tell me, how do you like to unwind after a long week? Are you the type to lace up your sneakers and head out for a leisurely stroll in the park? Or perhaps you prefer to cosy up at home with a hot cuppa and a good book, letting the stresses of the week melt away?

For me, weekends are a precious opportunity to reconnect with loved ones! There's nothing quite like the laughter shared over a hearty meal... But you know what else I love? Those moments of quiet self-care, where I can indulge in some much-needed 'me time'.

What about you? Feel free to drop a comment below and share your go-to rituals for winding down. Who knows, you might just inspire someone else to try something new!

1713483171705.png

After a long week…we all gather at our local hotel around 5.30 for drinks and dinner…..we have a table permanently booked and have had so for a few years now. Publican and staff know us all to well, what we drink and eat…
Just a great group of people I call “my other family”, could not imagine them not in my life!!

• Love
Reactions: James Gutierrez
I like to chill out on the weekend, watching the footy and listing to country music Yeh Hah !!