SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Danielle G.

Danielle G.

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 23, 2024
How do you start your day?

Good morning, members! Welcome to a fabulous Tuesday! I'm still shaking off the cobwebs and yawns from my system. 😂 Sometimes it can be a real challenge to hop off of bed, which makes me curious—how do you like to start off your day? Do you begin with pouring yourself a cup of your favourite brew, or maybe turning on the radio or TV for some extra chatter? Whatever it is, we’d love to read all about it here.

compressed-pexels-fecundap6-437716.jpeg
Image Source: Pexels

Reactions: youngy650
Yes!….Coffee first thing. Milk and tsp stevia. Then I wander out to the greenhouse to check my veges . Usually about 630 am. Plenty of birds and wallabies about Too. Then back inside for shower and off we go!

Reactions: Jo Piper3
Good morning, what I do is put the kettle on and make a nice cup of tea and with the radio on for good music I sit down and have my breakfast and take the dog for a walk. Then to the rest of the day.

hello, well in m,y place here, every day is different, some times I wake early and con not continue to sleep , so usally get up and make a drinking chocolate, and try to go back to sleep, but my mnd acts for me and then the things that need to be done are the main vision, so get up and proceed along that line, Regards fellas/

Up in the morning for a coffee about 5: 30 take my two Labradors for a long walk then go and do some footy training after that as I still play footy back for a shower and a coffee and then fill my day whatever there is to do

First things first so the day can start without the persistent closen of 8 furry paws leaping and jump with the intent on pushing the point of breakfast…. My turn COFFEE made to my standard in the delongi and sit in the sunroom 2nd bed room and read SDC and play trivia … I have worked my way down to 10% now working my way up to 100% …..could be doing this for a long time..!!!!!!!! SUNROOM IS THE PLACE TO BE IN IN THE COOLER TIMES IN TASSIE!!!!!!!

I start the day with a cup of tea in bed with my husband and we discuss the day and what needs to happen. Then, after a cuddle we are up and about. We put the TV on for the morning news and have our second cup of tea. It’s a nice gentle way to start the day 🤗

Breakfast. Mon to Fri just getting ready for work quickly- oats with cinnamon, banana and honey. Weekends- I like to spoil myself with classic bacon and eggs on toast emy favourite coffee - Old Town Hazelnut.

Breakfast. Mon to Fri just getting ready for work quickly- oats with cinnamon, banana and honey. Weekends- I like to spoil myself with classic bacon and eggs on toast emy favourite coffee - Old Town Hazelnut.
Sounds good, but I’ve not tried Old Town Hazelnut coffee. I also note you are a Essendon supporter. Not sure we’ll have much to share during footy season. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

First things first so the day can start without the persistent closen of 8 furry paws leaping and jump with the intent on pushing the point of breakfast…. My turn COFFEE made to my standard in the delongi and sit in the sunroom 2nd bed room and read SDC and play trivia … I have worked my way down to 10% now working my way up to 100% …..could be doing this today for a long time..!!!!!!!! SUNROOM IS THE PLACE TO BE IN IN THE COOLER TIMES IN TASSIE!!!!!!!
Lovely day in Hobart .My day starts with being helped having a shower then coming into the kitchen to my son playing music classical and other while l make myself a cuppa then on the computer reading mail etc and then on SDC .

I start my day slowly with a cuppa, tv on for Sunrise and the news, read SDC’s news letter !
A couple of hours later (unless I have to go out ) I get started on my day 🤣
Well usually no reason to rush, I’ve done enough of that for more years than I care to count.