SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
S

Seia Ibanez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 16, 2023
How do you show your love to your loved ones?

Good morning, members! As we gear up for the weekend, I have a little story to share! I surprised my partner with a watch he’d always wanted, and he couldn’t stop smiling! I was over the moon, knowing how much he loved it. 🥹 That’s how I show my love—through thoughtful surprises.

shutterstock_2162138241.jpg
Credit: Shutterstock

How do you show your love to your friends or loved ones? Share your stories with us here!

Reactions: Dazzled and June E
It has to be making someone their favourite meal.

Also, if a family member or friend is sick, I make and take soup or food.

I have this magic chicken noodle soup, we call it magic because it always makes them feel better.

I also love to send flowers just to let someone who is close to me know they are loved

This has really nothing to do with this subject and l didn't know which one to connect to.
l just wanted to wish the person who has a mother who is 101 years old a birthday wish.l'm sorry l can't remember her name and l did try going back into 'alerts' but to no avail so ''A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR LADY I HOPE TO STAY HEALTHY AND HAVE A LOVELY DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY''
l know her birthday is either on the 3rd or 4th Oct.sorry blame it on old age.l just hope it's seen by this person.

It has to be making someone their favourite meal.

Also, if a family member or friend is sick, I make and take soup or food.

I have this magic chicken noodle soup, we call it magic because it always makes them feel better.

I also love to send flowers just to let someone who is close to me know they are loved
I think you share love every time you post a recipe. You have a very generous heart. 💐

• Love
Reactions: Seia Ibanez
I show my love by saying it to my family, my sons and daughter were brought up to say how they feel and it’s carried on through grand and great grand children. Always being there for each other for help and support.

• Love
Reactions: Seia Ibanez
On Tuesday this week we lost one of our beloved Grandsons due to a tragic road incident, he had just turned 18.
Our hearts are broken but he has parents, three brothers & a sister who are beyond devastated.
The way we are showing our love is talking about how their brother loved life & reminding them that we are here for them...if they need a hug, need to talk or just share some quiet time then we are here.
Life can be so very fragile; hold those you love close & tell them you love them.
I'm sad this is such an emotional post but sometimes showing our love for others is shown after great loss.
Take care.

On Tuesday this week we lost one of our beloved Grandsons due to a tragic road incident, he had just turned 18.
Our hearts are broken but he has parents, three brothers & a sister who are beyond devastated.
The way we are showing our love is talking about how their brother loved life & reminding them that we are here for them...if they need a hug, need to talk or just share some quiet time then we are here.
Life can be so very fragile; hold those you love close & tell them you love them.
I'm sad this is such an emotional post but sometimes showing our love for others is shown after great loss.
Take care.
What words can we say to help you because no matter what we say it will never be enough to take away the pain of loosing someone you love .l'm sure everyone reading this feels your pain and wishes they could help you and your family. My heart goes out to you all and wish you well God Bless