Home and Away star shares incredible condiment trick: ‘I could not believe it!’

In cooking, the simplest tricks can often make the biggest difference.

These tricks can turn an average home cook into a savvy kitchen connoisseur.

One celebrity shared a practical and ingenious tip which surprised fellow food enthusiasts.

Beloved Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou revealed a simple soy sauce trick that amazed fans.

Nicodemou took to social media to share a video that quickly became the talk of the town—or, instead, the talk of the kitchen.

With a simple gesture, she demonstrated how to master the flow of soy sauce with a technique that's as easy as brilliant.

She showed how to prevent the sauce from spilling by placing a finger over one of the holes in the soy sauce bottle.

compressed-ada nicodemou.jpeg
Ada Nicodemou shared her newfound kitchen trick on social media. Image Credits: Instagram/Ada Nicodemou

'This is how you control soy sauce. Put your finger on the hole, and nothing will come out. I have always wondered why there are two holes,' Ada explained in a video.

Fans flooded the comments section with amazement.

'That is brilliant! I never knew this was the reason for the holes,' one fan exclaimed.

'Thanks for the tip,' a second comment read.

‘I’m with you—I did not know about this either,’ a third commented.

The actress recently made the headlines for more than just her culinary revelations.

Recently, she and her Home and Away co-star James Stewart have been the subject of romance rumours after sharing a kiss on a Sydney street on Anzac Day.

The whispers of a budding relationship between the two have only added to the intrigue surrounding Ada, who has already captured the hearts of many Australians through her on-screen performances.

The romance rumours followed reports that James, who appeared on Dancing With The Stars, sought advice from series veteran Ada.

'It was easy to believe he would reach out to one of his co-stars who had previously taken part in the show,' an insider shared.

With Home and Away stars historically doing well in the competition, it's no surprise that James turned to Ada for guidance, given the pressure he felt to represent the beloved soap opera.

Ada may not be cheering on James throughout the show, as filming occurred in February when their romance was still under wraps.

This is proof that Ada's influence extends far beyond the screen.

Whether sharing kitchen tricks or potentially finding love, Ada Nicodemou continues to captivate and inspire fans and people alike.
Key Takeaways

• Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou shared a soy sauce trick online, demonstrating how to control the flow by covering one of the holes with a finger.
  • Fans expressed amazement in the comments, with some stating they were unaware of the trick.
  • Rumours of Ada Nicodemou dating her Home and Away co-star James Stewart also rose as they were seen together on Anzac Day.
  • James reportedly asked Ada for advice before participating in Dancing With The Stars.
What do you think of Ada’s newly discovered trick? Do you have kitchen tricks you would like to share with us? Join in the conversation in the comments below!

Sponsored
Give me a break…there cannot possibly be that many clueless people around.
One hole so the sauce can exit, the other hole so air can enter the bottle to replace the sauce that has just been poured out….it’s Not Rocket Science, just commonsense

Give me a break…there cannot possibly be that many clueless people around.
One hole so the sauce can exit, the other hole so air can enter the bottle to replace the sauce that has just been poured out….it’s Not Rocket Science, just commonsense
l don't know. I think a video would have been better than just photos.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Littleboy8