SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Hobbytex

Ah, Hobbytex! It was quite the sensation in the ‘70s, transforming plain items into vibrant works of art. Back then, everything got the Hobbytex treatment—pictures, doilies, clothes, pillows; you name it! It’s great to see that Hobbytex is still around today. Do you still have any of those colourful creations?

compressed-nostalgi.jpeg
Credits: Facebook/Australia Remember When

• Love
Reactions: Annette V
Still have a large tablecloth that I painted about 30/35 years ago, it is cream fabric with a trail of orange flowers and leaves ,I crocheted around it, rarely use it now

Oh so much fun. Hours and hours. Still have 2 dollies & birth charts for my 2 kids. Good memories.

Hobbytex

Ah, Hobbytex! It was quite the sensation in the ‘70s, transforming plain items into vibrant works of art. Back then, everything got the Hobbytex treatment—pictures, doilies, clothes, pillows; you name it! It’s great to see that Hobbytex is still around today. Do you still have any of those colourful creations?

View attachment 24451
Credits: Facebook/Australia Remember When

I sometimes miss it, I went to another country and you can’t find it here