HILARIOUS compilation of men doing what they do best: making their partners happy!

HILARIOUS compilation of men doing what they do best: making their partners happy!
Husbands and boyfriends from around the world seem to always try their best to keep their better halves entertained, whether with their amusing antics or just plain nonsensical humour.

Little do they know, it’s the little things that are so effective at keeping the spark alive!

So, scroll down and get yourself a good laugh as here’s a compilation of the funniest husbands and boyfriends ever:

0jdS-slkuOeHsveLc878N_pX9F0O33otfuDriwtT91J3HlmaJZV_nMH0D5Y01a01bsDet4ofiXOLBNKTfKd-M-MJZgp108ygUbw92kNETaz-Zc8yfk_4jtkglJq5mNHXIoPiZh7j

Photo credit: Bored Panda / tyleryoungblood.
These proud parents wanted to show the world their beautiful, healthy baby! But why is the father the one laying on the bed? Well, it looks like the delivery stressed Dad out more than Mum.

2I9BXJCEMCnznzfpXqYXWc8PrGvv0DOHgpUuHlmOW_ho9kkQc4VxCL5WzO_oUwCT3YNh4iyUFdImVcMe-_NUXjt5DPOWt16gPlzEvZ60d863Xa92HPYupIscgaK8BG5mHv___1NY

Photo credit: Bored Panda / dennis1798.
You know what they say? Men are just big kids. One husband had a ‘first day’ photoshoot complete with his lunch box, but instead of going to school, it was his first day back at work.

yTSHWgjm-iftxUa7oamNLA25516jsFiTCYPVfatUF5tuJ0YLk-jeo_qI_Vp2Fel7rvEgpByBupYdbIoX7qSJololwNnYH7jTVFPAxidyklUvtDDFimLVdjYnMYcTs3unGxqYch1W

Photo credit: Bored Panda / EtuMeke.
Family photoshoots wouldn’t be complete without Dad doing something out of the ordinary. And that is exactly what happened to this Australian family. But honestly? That kick looks pretty badass.

TYkjZEBW-DMfvk7N_Iq3RJHDMVWFsPkG24FsEdKI-ah-yAwuxNy-ObUoA0SWKBR89QKFqYgzLCviCuR4mIE1scDVVS68Pi0pwdnItfCqNrkWUDYkLEr-CR7yWD-I4zhuO5gPNS8z

Photo credit: Bored Panda / Fryeer.
Just having a cat nap, no big deal. This man was caught sharing his afternoon sleep on the couch with the rest of his four-legged family.

D8Er2hK-Jbqo4UG8hcZL4TThKsino4cNTjDo3aku4jGkgOd2TuXYTLqPa72azYpKkEVrSDBcfohHrODdrT9ypKcaRYtn4AFSw8476gTaApW7Yq1ghTwPfe6m4e0ru98OBJf9Eqpg

Photo credit: Bored Panda / themysteriousg.
This man surprised his wife with a photo of him and the cat at the pool. Well, it’s summer, and everyone needs to cool off!

aAjKv-_uFx20usL3hqjlP6bOjFhfBvf_K_WEVfMVVK5Hsuv9nxk0SCNQQYx818Ke9_1ufJcpOFZi7omhoTN_NnhGWcDRUlwcEqTo4I2KwxWO03C_H-eeW7OdYC66nVH6KUirMB6R

Photo credit: Bored Panda / Snipsthetips.
Another first-day back-to-school photo! Dad joined in his daughter’s photoshoot, but neither looked too happy to be going back.

mq_jTnfC718mDjm-4vbqJKycRWjtN6jnco-luGcRagW-CAgvGmGI1JAKQtxVt8na7jjWKWiI2yNr83X6X2moxsCt2Dc1yPe81KlDld9PFQSdDf6f7seCkcY2Cyjy7jvlibGGKgqI

Photo credit: Bored Panda / sorrygordon.
This husband wrote a very ‘heartfelt’ and ‘enthusiastic’ Christmas card for his family. We bet the kids really felt the holiday cheer after reading this, eh?

1QijkuvQOY6T77y16FuMZH-sCcPh9403-r_SfZlflEaTm-1mQPmoefFFERqN_sarY5nYbbnoZ94Z0sVceVXTYFnBxJlahEgpHr_ax4bgKDQGnQxGpSo5JtWdHOdE-YhAl_HKczoW

Photo credit: Bored Panda / Neuromancy_.
These two doctors celebrated their medical school graduation with a witty photoshoot, showing that apples really do keep the doctors away.

HLeZaXKqw5Dkugt3lhrDM5c9b_Rjf3on7KyE9Jfj5NgoQTfqSH6ctXdolWWIhaB1sHRbED-ug1desQ_uzTVL203ZQ4SPlAZw4mOEkilHwUpchmWomnD1U5sEQZbuGM7s0qw5bnnO

Photo credit: Bored Panda / Fryeer.
A man made a trophy out of a ball the family dog ate, which required an expensive operation to retrieve. We think this deserves to be the centrepiece on the dining room table!

PMu7SnKsY_nOW6d8bGBNtuavZvyrmh304NGFB7ptvsXkvM9yEnEhVLy3tWATWHszWnj4yg8ipe-wPXPRMmIsAxuKRASzMwqeMkhopNM79bozqoCcOkP0EXjLxnQzQaZfaFAuLFkD

Photo credit: Reddit.
This woman claimed that her boyfriend kept speaking in a fake Italian-American accent and made up foreign words. This goes to show that different people do have different love languages.

gcCYlxiTLo0glY6KtDg-qe1gqdf-q_OxXodtwJxNcCNN4eu0j0GK5k8YP6oQvANTpiUC9M9-8LXkOss09sP-6Fuv3cCrH1P5UEastZTnKkKMCeT1afWtLol-QDHVOX_cYkOdp9TJ

Photo credit: Twitter / Hannah Solow.
A woman revealed that her husband equipped the cat's litter box with motion sensors that lit up whenever the cat goes to the bathrooms. We bet the cat’s probably thinking: “A little privacy, please?”

q66TansOYuh64-PYcH7lSouZVAjyLfNQ_yMr8U_Aaz9ESeps2AWzzPDW-0uO2eEdCo3hhGp6Mv65xobFIkkj41T98J0qYngWw5b61stQ1D3wKNHGJeEJ8XL1etzam83q3qwtCzcG

Photo credit: Twitter / Aly Stockton.
Another case of men acting like big kids! A woman shared a story of how her boyfriend made a Walmart receptionist announce a ‘missing child’ report. The child being, embarrassingly enough, the boyfriend.

Sb7OeJCNELq7r7954cISOTVMJzUDADswc7CVX-tuMOAsKOVkwOr8MjKpk1HSHsQbmNH2d-2okgXzpy8OpiQjY1mtZ3At1t7YSdXERrkjuS_wMKuEV3CawixC_fK4gpq-uckXQCKJ

Photo credit: Bored Panda.
This is a warning to every husband and boyfriend out there: never make your partner hangry (hungry AND angry)! A delivery driver shared a hilarious request a husband wrote for his food delivery man. Let’s just hope he made it out alive…

Aren’t these a great laugh? What has your partner done to make you laugh hysterically?

• Haha
Reactions: RhodaStarr
Sponsored
This is what the definition of "boys will be boys" should be!

Hope you like this one. My wifes son caught having a nap after playing with the granddaughters. Guess they must have worn him out!!

Attachments

• Danno.JPG
    Danno.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Jersey Girl
Hope you like this one. My wifes son caught having a nap after playing with the granddaughters. Guess they must have worn him out!!
Hahaha shame! He is so sweet. At least he is a good dad.

Reactions: Vinylted
Where are you from Xe as I also have a love of the Greeks and that's another story.

Where are you from Xe as I also have a love of the Greeks and that's another story.
I'm in Sydney! Haven't been lucky enough to leave the country yet but I will be travelling a fair bit in 2022. It's great hearing stories from people on the forum about their travels but I know so much will have changed since then.