mariannek

Nov 1, 2021
hi there

hi there, I'm a newbie, my name is Marianne, from Golden Grove
I am a mum, grandma and , fur mum.
I volunteer at Monarto Safari Park, love gardening, reading, walking, sewing - especially cross stitch, and my fur baby

hi there, I'm a newbie, my name is Marianne, from Golden Grove
I am a mum, grandma and , fur mum.
I volunteer at Monarto Safari Park, love gardening, reading, walking, sewing - especially cross stitch, and my fur baby
Welcome, Marianne! :) What kind of fur baby do you have? I'd love to see a picture.

Hi there Xe,
My fur baby is a schnoodle named Roxie, she is 12 1/2 years old

Attachments

• _20200212_183646.JPG
    _20200212_183646.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi,
Everyone,
so nice to be able to get on this site ,
can you tell me a really good Health - Insurance to join ?
I have been in one for awhile ,
not to happy with it ,
Ann.

Hi,
Everyone,
so nice to be able to get on this site ,
can you tell me a really good Health - Insurance to join ?
I have been in one for awhile ,
not to happy with it ,
Ann.
Hi Ann! You should be receiving an email about the health insurance pretty soon if you haven't already got it. Please let us know if it doesn't come through.

Otherwise, please tell us a bit more about yourself :) What are some of your interests?

Aww she is such a gorgeous old girl 🥰

What kind of volunteer work do you do, Marianne?
I do commentary on the buses which means I need to know lots about the animals, conservation work of the zoo, and be nice to people, I love it especially learning how many organisations are working to save species from extinction

I do commentary on the buses which means I need to know lots about the animals, conservation work of the zoo, and be nice to people, I love it especially learning how many organisations are working to save species from extinction
That sounds like a lot of fun. Do you enjoy interacting with people a lot? I know some people find it tiresome.