not me

Jan 14, 2023
Hi my name is Paul. Im new here and looking forward to reading the newsletter. Looks like there is a stack of info here.

Not sure if anyone else has an interest in your family tree but mine is still surprising me with small bits of info each week.
Is anyone else doing their family tree stuff?

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hi my name is Paul. Im new here and looking forward to reading the newsletter. Looks like there is a stack of info here.

Not sure if anyone else has an interest in your family tree but mine is still surprising me with small bits of info each week.
Is anyone else doing their family tree stuff?
Hello, @not me! Welcome to the forum :) That's actually quite interesting! How'd you start?

I initially started on My Heritage.com and have since joined WIKI TREE, Find my family, Geni.com (which is now also part of My Heritage ) I was interested to find out first of all about my fathers family and it has grown from there to a couple of thousand people.
I also just received a photo of my GG Grandmother on my mothers side( her fathers mother)

• Wow
Reactions: Sethia Soliman