Here's how anyone can earn THOUSANDS selling items from popular stores, according to a reseller!

We could all use a little extra cash. And while there are plenty of ways to make some money on the side, not all of them are created equal.

One enterprising young man, however, has found a way to make some serious dough — and he’s sharing his secrets!

Matt Diedrich is 32 years old, and for the past two years, he’s been making a killing flipping secondhand products and barely-used clearance items that he buys from stores like Officeworks, BIG W, JB Hi-Fi, Target, Costco, Kmart and even Woolworths and ALDI.

Believe it or not, in the last year he earned a net profit of $93,500 — and according to him, anyone can do it!

'I think this is the perfect side hustle for anyone working a 9-5 because it's so easy to do. You could easily make a few hundred dollars extra each week,' Matt said

So, how does he pull it off?

Screenshot_1(1).png
Matt Diedrich, known as The Aussie Flipper, makes his living reselling items on eBay. Credit: YouTube/The Aussie Flipper

The first step Matt does is ‘competitor research’. Before going to a store, he first takes a good look at products on eBay and determines how much they’re selling for.

Once he knows what’s selling (and for how much), Matt hits up local stores in search of clearance items or sale items that fit the bill.

Usually, things he resells include video games, sports clothes, plush toys, and board games.

He then buys these items and lists them on his own eBay at a higher price… and that’s it! Wash, rinse, repeat. Neat, right?

He also swears by two essential apps: the eBay app itself, as well as eProfit, which computes potential earnings a person has based on their eBay product listings.

Matt has also been sharing his trade secrets on his YouTube and TikTok accounts, which have a combined following of around 14,000 people.

He also shared the curious fact that despite the many odds and ends he sells, DVDs comprise around half of his sales.

Don’t ask him why though, because even he’s at a loss as to why.

'Your guess is as good as mine as to why these are popular,' Matt said.

'I think DVDs are becoming a nostalgic thing to own, much like records, with people wanting the hard copy of their favourite movie or TV show.'

In one instance, Matt bought $710.50 worth of DVDs from BIG W at a discounted rate of $150… and made $4,000 in profit.

If you’re thinking of starting, that’s one clue, folks!

Screenshot_2(1).png
DVDs comprise the bulk of Matt’s reselling sales. Credit: YouTube/The Aussie Flipper

He also shared other examples of how his simple scheme earns him money.

He visited Officeworks one day, where he found screen protectors for Google Pixels sold at a cheap price. On eBay, he noticed they were going for as high as $50.

Seeing the opportunity, he bought five screen protectors for $27 and quickly listed them on his own profile. With that, he had a potential $146.50 in profit!

On average, Matts said he sells around 7 items daily worth around $300 in total.

He also stressed that he lists products every day, and will continue to do so until demand is present.

Of course, it’s not all fun and games (or rather, shopping and profits).

According to Matt, shipping the products is easily the ‘worst’ part of the job because it tends to get quite costly. He would have earned over $100,000 in the last year, but he had to pay out $17,000 in selling and shipping fees in the course of his transactions.

Well, you can’t always get what you want, right? Wait, maybe Matt does…

If you have time, you might find this story of another reseller interesting — because they were caught red-handed on Etsy.

So, what is your reaction to Matt’s ingenious reselling scheme? Is it something you’d like to try?

Tell us your thoughts and opinions below!

Source: YouTube/The Aussie Flipper

Reactions: RTS, Ricci and BJM
Sponsored
I used to love selling on ebay but the fees are like 25% of the end price including the postage.

I made alot of money selling clothes and bags.

I think Facebook market place is better now. Reaching everyone who has fb and it's free
But unfortunately facebook is also full of scammers who don't care who they rip off! So much so that several times bitten I no longer even consider it. At least Ebay is safe.

I have a friend in UK who works at an op shop and when they have anything good come in they get her to put it on eBay and they get more for it selling it that way.

We could all use a little extra cash. And while there are plenty of ways to make some money on the side, not all of them are created equal.

One enterprising young man, however, has found a way to make some serious dough — and he’s sharing his secrets!

Matt Diedrich is 32 years old, and for the past two years, he’s been making a killing flipping secondhand products and barely-used clearance items that he buys from stores like Officeworks, BIG W, JB Hi-Fi, Target, Costco, Kmart and even Woolworths and ALDI.

Believe it or not, in the last year he earned a net profit of $93,500 — and according to him, anyone can do it!

'I think this is the perfect side hustle for anyone working a 9-5 because it's so easy to do. You could easily make a few hundred dollars extra each week,' Matt said

So, how does he pull it off?

View attachment 9121
Matt Diedrich, known as The Aussie Flipper, makes his living reselling items on eBay. Credit: YouTube/The Aussie Flipper

The first step Matt does is ‘competitor research’. Before going to a store, he first takes a good look at products on eBay and determines how much they’re selling for.

Once he knows what’s selling (and for how much), Matt hits up local stores in search of clearance items or sale items that fit the bill.

Usually, things he resells include video games, sports clothes, plush toys, and board games.

He then buys these items and lists them on his own eBay at a higher price… and that’s it! Wash, rinse, repeat. Neat, right?

He also swears by two essential apps: the eBay app itself, as well as eProfit, which computes potential earnings a person has based on their eBay product listings.

Matt has also been sharing his trade secrets on his YouTube and TikTok accounts, which have a combined following of around 14,000 people.

He also shared the curious fact that despite the many odds and ends he sells, DVDs comprise around half of his sales.

Don’t ask him why though, because even he’s at a loss as to why.

'Your guess is as good as mine as to why these are popular,' Matt said.

'I think DVDs are becoming a nostalgic thing to own, much like records, with people wanting the hard copy of their favourite movie or TV show.'

In one instance, Matt bought $710.50 worth of DVDs from BIG W at a discounted rate of $150… and made $4,000 in profit.

If you’re thinking of starting, that’s one clue, folks!

View attachment 9122
DVDs comprise the bulk of Matt’s reselling sales. Credit: YouTube/The Aussie Flipper

He also shared other examples of how his simple scheme earns him money.

He visited Officeworks one day, where he found screen protectors for Google Pixels sold at a cheap price. On eBay, he noticed they were going for as high as $50.

Seeing the opportunity, he bought five screen protectors for $27 and quickly listed them on his own profile. With that, he had a potential $146.50 in profit!

On average, Matts said he sells around 7 items daily worth around $300 in total.

He also stressed that he lists products every day, and will continue to do so until demand is present.

Of course, it’s not all fun and games (or rather, shopping and profits).

According to Matt, shipping the products is easily the ‘worst’ part of the job because it tends to get quite costly. He would have earned over $100,000 in the last year, but he had to pay out $17,000 in selling and shipping fees in the course of his transactions.

Well, you can’t always get what you want, right? Wait, maybe Matt does…

If you have time, you might find this story of another reseller interesting — because they were caught red-handed on Etsy.

So, what is your reaction to Matt’s ingenious reselling scheme? Is it something you’d like to try?

Tell us your thoughts and opinions below!

Source: YouTube/The Aussie Flipper

I was ripped off when I bought a table lamp on EBay. While I was waiting for it to arrive I saw the exact same lamp in KMart for a lot less than I had paid for it. I contacted the seller and they admitted they onsold things for a profit. I complained so much that they refunded the difference. So just be careful, things are not always as they seem

I was ripped off when I bought a table lamp on EBay. While I was waiting for it to arrive I saw the exact same lamp in KMart for a lot less than I had paid for it. I contacted the seller and they admitted they onsold things for a profit. I complained so much that they refunded the difference. So just be careful, things are not always as they seem
It's the same as you can find the same item in a different store for more or less.

Reactions: Ricci
As far as I’m concerned these stores are agents of the Chinese trade mission. I won’t buy their gear. Albanese is behaving like Neville Chamberlain when he returned from meeting Adolf Hitler. “ In my hand I have a piece of paper” he exclaimed. In 1939 war broke out the paper was good for one thing! Don’t be conned Xinnie the Pooh wants it all.

Reactions: Ricci