Here’s how Aussies are scoring their favourite high-end makeup and skincare products for DIRT CHEAP - “My mind is blown!”

Calling all the beauty fans! This one’s for you. Shoppers are saving hundreds of bucks on designer makeup and skincare products thanks to the one and only, TK Maxx – and it’s heaven to every cosmetics enthusiast out there.

TK Maxx has stores located in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, and South Australia.

UVo-GIfkQQjvNEb0Vtl-lHlFkV9vzlwWopKGKTWwZpL9X31skJDkPazGmVPWcKxRseYpa5ab2Yw5aYnnbJfmQpVPS_waE8nM5KACd0dEoPcHI8jg5qEapDPb8C17Uh9iVQhQtggD

Image Credit: Retail Gazette

Several customers scored their favourites for a fraction of the cost from the store, including those from lavish brands such as Marc Jacobs, Essano, Shisheido, and Grown Alchemist. Being at the right place at the right time, the discounted products were most likely about to go past the expiry date.

One happy shopper managed to save a whopping $368.10 on Marc Jacobs makeup products, paying only $114.90 for numerous items.

“My local store had a huge range of stock today! Across my purchases, I’ve saved 76 percent off the retail price. I usually purchase Marc Jacobs at Sephora.” Kristy, from the ACT, shared online.

htY6g4kTi4YzTEd0liyCL2R0N6ryMdAaKLmZ9C1pw_7ZBQx_pypuvcNYXXXzcBanSmzpFjr0MxinHwdq1AeS_GFiAMD_Tfaefvk-Yo0hcAnjYis9frGH2QCLWnE532VeCXoizpp7

High-end, popular makeup brand Marc Jacobs on sale. Image Credit: Markdown Addicts Australia

During the sale, she managed to snag three eyeshadow pallets (that typically retail at $42) for $17.97, as well as three lipsticks reduced from $49 to $12.99 each. Among Kristy’s beauty haul was a $48 eyeliner trio kit deducted to $14.99 and a $12.99 mascara that’s usually priced at $41.

In the previous year, Kristy managed to save $315.06 on popular skincare products.

“I adore the Grown Alchemist brand but it's quite pricey so I stock up whenever I find some in-store!” she said.

Grown Alchemist’s age repair serum usually costs $100, but the one she got her hands on from TK Maxx was on sale for only $16.99. To add to that, she also picked up a $95 regenerating night cream discounted to $19.99.

Another customer brought home a massive haul of his favourite Grown Alchemist products, which would’ve cost him over $500 if purchased in-store.

Post Credit: tkmaxxau (Instagram)

“I recently discovered an Australian skincare brand called Grown Alchemist, that is based out of Melbourne and makes incredible plant-based products for body, hands, hair and also hand sanitiser.” Rhys explained.

“'If I bought all of this from their website, it would have come to $541, but got it all from TK for $147!”

A third shopper, Sarah, scored several bottles of The Essano Clear Complexion blemish gel for $4.99 along with a mist toner priced at $5.99.

“I've bought Essano before but this clear complexion range only seems to be available at Priceline and from the Essano website. The blemish gel is usually about $15 I think.”

The cat is out of the bag now! We’ll be racing you to TK Maxx then?

Curious to see what other bargains are available at TK Maxx? Watch the video below!

Video Credit: Chelles Glam Home

Sponsored
With everyone complaining about the price hikes on grocery and fuel how can they then justify spending $100 plus on beauty products? Surely it's a skewed outlook?:rolleyes: